+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 1/16 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

Re: 1/16 Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

It really irritates me that they keep saving Ricky. Let the man go already! He is not good TV, so I really hope they don't think that.

I've always been and I always will root for Chris! I love that man!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Premium Member

who decided who was the leader I read the episode synopsis and Christian, Victorya, Rami and Kit were leaders how come they were picked? so Christian gets immunity but Chris did alot of the work not fair.

Premium Member

I saw the pics I definitely see Chris' dress was rocking but Christian's modern look looked blah Christian should definitely thank Chris for the win for sure

Quote Originally Posted by paridy;2756677;
    who decided who was the leader I read the episode synopsis and Christian, Victorya, Rami and Kit were leaders how come they were picked? so Christian gets immunity but Chris did alot of the work not fair.
    The teams decided for themselves who was the leader. Chris and Christian decided together after a brief chat with little drama, and Christian was reluctant to accept, but did.

Jillian and Victorya flipped a coin, because neither wanted to not be leader, and Victorya "won".
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Premium Member

oh I thought maybe Tim took out the little bag to determine the leader LOL still kinda sucks that Chris did the best look for the team but Christian gets the credit

FORT Fogey

Chris and Christian were awesome. I LOVED their dress. I wasn't sure about either of them for awhile, but I was very, very impressed by a) the dress and b) their ability to work together that I'm liking them very well.

I love Rami's stuff, but the judges are right. He does one thing very well. He really needs to branch out.

They really do have strong designers this season. I'm liking it a great deal.

Premium Member

Rami should thank Sweet P for saving his butt her dress rocked while his sucked IMO

Ugh! Hearing Rami talk about how having to deal with Sweet P is "draining all his energy"...he never seemed like such a whiny old lady before. Maybe they've been giving him overly-good edits until this week.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Premium Member

I saw the previews from next week looks like they are making clothes from some place where boats are huh, and on the runway it looks like Chris, Christian, Ricky and Victorya (and looks like we get some of her life story too) might be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2756683;
    The teams decided for themselves who was the leader. Chris and Christian decided together after a brief chat with little drama, and Christian was reluctant to accept, but did.

Jillian and Victorya flipped a coin, because neither wanted to not be leader, and Victorya "won".
    If you all remember from two weeks ago, Victorya's good for bossing others around but don't want to carry the actual title of "boss". As Ricky aptly described her, she is extremely passive aggressive.

And talking about Ricky, how many lives does this cat have??? I don't know how his lingerie designs are but, his dresses are mostly incredibly sad! I can only see the saddest woman in Sad-Town wearing his dresses on the saddest time of year! Can someone please tell me WHY he's still here??? Kit really got ripped off.
    Last edited by Kocky_Kamikaze; 01-17-2008 at 02:21 AM. Reason: typed in wrong name.

+ Reply to Thread