I wanted to create a thread for us to discuss the challenges.
1. Create a garment that best reflects who they are as a designer using $50,000 worth of fabrics from Mood.
2. The remaining designers are asked to create a two-piece garment for Sarah Jessica Parker's BITTEN line using $15 of materials.
3. The remaining designers are asked to create a three piece menswear outfit for guest judge Tiki Barber to wear on The Today Show.
4. Each designer picks one of 12 outdated fashion designs. Then working in four teams of three, each team must incorporate all three styles into a cohesive collection of three outfits.
5. Each designer has to create an outfit for a woman who has recently lost weight, using one of the woman's outfits from before her weight loss as raw material for the new design. The new outfit must incorporate aspects of the now-thin woman's personality, as well as the designer's own style
6. The designers had to design a garment using products from the Hershey store in Times Square, New York, as raw materials.
7. Next week, acording to my DVR, involves creating a prom dress for a teenager.