Runway Creations Photo Album - Season 4

Rami and Ashley *Winner*

Ricky and Wendi

Kit and Marie

Kevin and Katie

Jillian and Amanda

Photo Credit: Bravo

(cont.)
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 11-21-2007 at 08:44 PM.

Re: Runway Creations Photo Album - Season 4

Jack and Aviva

Elisa and Lea

Christian and Lisa

Chris and Marcia

Carmen and Anna Lita

(cont.)

Victorya and Jacqueline

Sweet P and Christina

Steven and Sam

Simone and Lauren *Out*

Marion and Cheron

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Thanks for posting these picture, SV! I don't know why I didn't notice earlier those absolutely fugly shoes Rami's model is wearing. A dress that heavy doesn't need a chunky heel, and, my god, the color! Blech. OTOH, Steven's impresses me even more in the picture, since he only had a day to make a well-tailored outfit. It's not terribly original, but it's much more than a halter neck on a simple skirt. And I must be watching too much Top Model, because most of these girls seem to have dead-eyes.

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

I loved Victorya, Chris, and Christian's designs. Jack's was cute, also. Rami's dress was nice, but is extremely unflattering on his model. By the way, I love Victorya's model. She is simply gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2686376;
    Thanks for posting these picture, SV! I don't know why I didn't notice earlier those absolutely fugly shoes Rami's model is wearing. A dress that heavy doesn't need a chunky heel, and, my god, the color! Blech. OTOH, Steven's impresses me even more in the picture, since he only had a day to make a well-tailored outfit. It's not terribly original, but it's much more than a halter neck on a simple skirt. And I must be watching too much Top Model, because most of these girls seem to have dead-eyes.
    I must be, too, because I'm completely underwhelmed by the models in these still photos. I also want to know, who made Wendi (Ricky's model) so angry?? She looks like she wants to hurt someone. These ladies are not fierce.

Thank you for posting these photos. Now that I look at the dresses again, I'm really surprised that Simone was cut. If it were up to me, Marion and Carmen would be in the bottom - Carmen's looks suspiciously like she's a Genie in a bottle and Marion's is just a.. hot mess. Is the skirt made out of grey burlap?? Wow (it looked much nicer on the runway.. or am I imagining that?).

Week 2: Sarah Jessica Parker's Bitten Fashion Line Design

Team: Victorya and Kevin *Winner* (Victorya)
    Model: Anna Lita

Team: Ricky and Jack
    Model: Lauren

Team: Kit and Chris
    Model: Marie

Team: Christian and Carmen
    Model: Lisa

Team: Elisa and Sweet P
    Model: Katie

Team: Marion and Steven *Out* (Marion)
    Model: Jacqueline

Team: Rami and Jillian
    Model: Lea

Totally thanks for the photos SV. It's easier to see here then on the Bravo site.

Episode 1: best ones are Jack, Carmen, Chris, Jillian, Kevin and Ricky.

Episode 2: best ones are Kitt/Chris, Elisha/Sweet P (although that pic is not flattering), Rami/Jillian.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2690152;
    I must be, too, because I'm completely underwhelmed by the models in these still photos. I also want to know, who made Wendi (Ricky's model) so angry?? She looks like she wants to hurt someone. These ladies are not fierce.

Thank you for posting these photos. Now that I look at the dresses again, I'm really surprised that Simone was cut. If it were up to me, Marion and Carmen would be in the bottom - Carmen's looks suspiciously like she's a Genie in a bottle and Marion's is just a.. hot mess. Is the skirt made out of grey burlap?? Wow (it looked much nicer on the runway.. or am I imagining that?).
    Maybe she had just found out she was going to be cut? That's be kinda mean and funny at the same time. "Designers, choose your models....Wendi, I'm sorry, you're out, but we need you to model the dress once more before you go..."

Also, I don't like the winning outfit this week at all. That vest is so disproportionate to that dress, and I don't like that neck...thing.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures. It helps me remember who is who and what everyone has designed.

I actually liked Ricky and Jack's design the best. It's nothing fancy, but it's supposed to be for a low-cost line of clothing. I love the color of the fabric, it looks very wearable, and I love that last-minute belt idea that pulled it all together. The whole look with the boots just works for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast