+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Runway Creations Photo Album - Season 4

Re: Runway Creations Photo Album - Season 4

I worked all night so I haven't seen the episode yet, but from these photos, I am surprised that Christian won. In the photo, that outfit looks positively goofy, and far more costumey than anyone else's. In that pose, Lisa looks like a burnt marshmallow on a stick.

I like Chris' gown the best, but I wonder how it moved on the runway...I'll find out soon enough.

I can see why Sweet P got the boot, though. I'll miss you, girl!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Looove Jillians. The jacket is amazing.

Jillian's was my favourite, great design and execution in my opinion.

I really hope it'll be Chris in the final three, I think his collection would be more exciting than the draped dresses that are Rami (I know I can see pictures of both of them anyways, I haven't and won't until I've seen the finale). But in a way neither of them truly made it since they both showed something the judges had seen before.

I don't understand either how Christian won. That outfit does not look good, it could be the picture, but I just don't get it. It looks costume and very busy, too many pieces.

I do understand that Sweet P was aufed, that dress was not innovative nor exciting.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2794082;
    I worked all night so I haven't seen the episode yet, but from these photos, I am surprised that Christian won. In the photo, that outfit looks positively goofy, and far more costumey than anyone else's. In that pose, Lisa looks like a burnt marshmallow on a stick.
    I agree. I've come to the conclusion that this season was pretty spelled out for Christian from the beginning, else he would have gotten skewered for the constant jacket-making. This weeks outfit was absurd and not flattering at all.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

I totally agree that Christian's outfit was absurd and over the top even for him. Just because you can make lots of pieces for your look doesn't mean you have to do it. As for Sweet P, looking at her dress again, it looks like a very large red tie with material added to the sides. I know you don't see the back in the picture, but there was a red stripe down the back with the zipper in the middle. It really looked awful. Sorry Sweet P. Jillian should have won with Chris being second. I don't care that the neckline was similar to the avant garde look. It was a beautiful dress. Won't it be great if he makes the show after being eliminated and given a second chance?
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

i loved jillian's, it was gorgeous! but i loved christian's too. i love over-the-top stuff. i'm weird like that. sweet pea's... ew. i would neverrr wear that, but hey? i wouldn't wear christian's either... i just thought it was ugly. chris's was very pretty, though i do agree, it was really reminiscent of christian's and his collaboration for that other challenge... and rami's was gorgeousss... i'm just tired of seeing the same thing from him. though i would love to wear that dress!
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789