+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Runway Creations Photo Album - Season 4

Re: Runway Creations Photo Album - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2686376;
    Thanks for posting these picture, SV! I don't know why I didn't notice earlier those absolutely fugly shoes Rami's model is wearing. A dress that heavy doesn't need a chunky heel, and, my god, the color! Blech. OTOH, Steven's impresses me even more in the picture, since he only had a day to make a well-tailored outfit. It's not terribly original, but it's much more than a halter neck on a simple skirt. And I must be watching too much Top Model, because most of these girls seem to have dead-eyes.
    Can I just say how much this season's accessories wall SUCKS!!! All these fugly shoes this season are bugging the heck out of me!!!! Rami's model in epi one would have been better barefooted than with those chunky things.
    You really seem to notice the accessories more in the photos than on the runway. No doubt it is because of the white background compared to the black runway.
    Last edited by psycobabe007; 12-14-2007 at 12:42 PM.

FORT Newbie

i really love this show! it's great!

FORT Newbie

Rami's client's outfit fits her like a dream. She looks amazing and she knows it.
    Christian's client looks really good, but capri's with the boots? I don't think so. Kevin basically just did a tunic...Is it just me or is there an awfully lot of leggings in this season?

I don't get sailor out of Chris' outfit. I think it's cute, although I'd lose the red sash. I think if that red sash was on Stephen's outfit, it would have pulled together and he might have stayed. I expected far better from Victorya

Jillian's dancing dress rocks. I could totally see that on the dance floor. I like the pleating.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Stephen took himself out of the game when he didn't even try to use the wedding dress. What was with that??? It's like his brain shut down the minute he saw it. Chris was costume all the way, but you have to give him credit for coming in in the middle of the competition and pulling something together. I loved Jillian's dress! I would wear that easily. I'm sure the only reason she didn't win was not using the material supplied as much as she could have.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

You're right, Steven did shut down, and just went to his happy place, which was that black and white collection he'd done before making the show.

If only he'd done a black vest or jacket and some pants, and fashioned the dress fabric into a top, and used some of the beading for detail. At least then he would have avoided the bottom 2. But then I guess Elisa would have been out instead.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

I think they said this season had the strongest contestants out of all the seasons.

I'm no expert, but I think I may agree. I like the work of many of this season's designers. My personal favorite is Nick. I LOVE his style. Too bad he's left the show. I hope he's doing well.

FORT Newbie

Shrinking violet, the post you posten on 11/25 at 1:18 AM has one thing wrong with it. The model on the bottom is not lea its lauren. and I only know this because I know her haha

Premium Member

is someone gonna post the pics for episode 6's candy challenge outfits please?

I want to see those new photos.
    Looking forward to them.=]

I loved the challenge and the creations from it....... I can't wait to see them again.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread