+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Tim's Take or Podcast for Season 4?

aum
    FORT Newbie

No Tim's Take or Podcast for Season 4?

I've been trying to search the Bravo site but cannot find links for Tim's take or the podcast for season 4.

I used to really enjoy reading and listening to those the next day and they made the show so much more fun to follow. I'm hoping that the web site just has not had a chance to update yet.

Does anyone know if they are going to be posted to the Bravo site?

Thanks

FORT Fan

Re: No Tim's Take or Podcast for Season 4?

Maybe he just doesn't have time for those contributions now that he has his own show as well as Runway. Too bad, Tim's Take is really a value-add to watching this show. I love him.

Agreed!

I searched frantically for it this morning!

Tim ....... we want your take on things!!! Your viewpoint is priceless.

aum
    FORT Newbie

Yeah...

Its really sad if they won't have them this year. It was fun to get Tim's opinion of the designs and the designers. They never show his opinion on the show itself.

Nina has a new blog on the website. Its interesting and all but we hear the judges opinions on the show anyways...

Tim has a podcast for his new show but none for Project Runway 4

I guess since he's no longer with Parson's and has a real day job with Liz Claiborne, he's a little busier than he used to be during filming.

Hopefully they'll start popping up.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

And there are no bonus videos on the Bravo site for this season. I loved watching the extended versions of each episode.
    The extras helped you to know the contestants better & there was always some "behind the scenes" tomfoolery that gets edited to just a few seconds on air.

I also noticed that we didn't get a "road to the runway" casting special for Season 4 either.

OOPS! Just found the bonus clips! my bad.
    Last edited by Runway victim; 11-16-2007 at 04:58 AM. Reason: See above
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

I hope he does Tim's Take, at least. I rarely listened to the podcasts (just not enough time in the day), but I enjoyed Tim's Takes because he would talk about some of the designs that we don't hear about.

I'd love to hear his comments on some of the "middle of the pack" outfits.

Bravo will no longer offer PR episodes on i-tunes either. NBC/Universal (Bravo's parent company) had a contract dispute with Apple and removed all of their shows previously available for download (Heroes etc.).
    I believe Tim's Podcast was tied into this.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

You can still download Tim's podcasts for S2 & S3, and purchase episodes from those seasons, from iTunes until the end of December. That's when the contract expires and all the NBC-owned material disappears. I assume that's when NBC will start selling things through Amazon TV full-force; hopefully PR4 will be a part of that. Right now it seems to be nowhere other than the Bravo site.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I ws going CRAZY trying to find Tims Take! Now I know Im not going blind. I love it too, I love to watch the show then read Tims Take. Hopefully, it will come back and come back soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast