+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Heidi Klum - Host & Judge

Premium Member

Re: Heidi Klum - Host & Judge - Season 4

From Insider OnLine: Heidi and Seal welcome New Baby Girl

Heidi Klum and her husband Seal have welcomed a baby girl. Read on for details.

The proud papa released a touching statement to "The Insider," which reads: "It's difficult to imagine loving another child as much as you love your existing children. Anyone who has a family will tell you this. Where will one find that extra love? If you love your existing children with all of your heart, how then can one possibly find more heart with which to love another?
    "On Friday, October 9, 2009 at 7:46 p.m., the answer to this question came in the form of our fourth child and second daughter. Lou Sulola Samuel was born, and from the moment she looked into both of our eyes it was endless love at first sight. She is beautiful beyond words and we are happy that she chose us to watch her grow over the coming years."
    Baby Lou joins big sister Leni, 5, and brothers Henry, 4, and Johan, who will turn 3 in November.

FORT Fogey

I don't know if it is just this season, or has been there all along, and I just noticed, but Heidi seems particularly nasty this season. She is very biting in her comments. I know that criticism is necessary for the designers growth, but the way she delivers the advice is just mean and venomous. She really seems to have a dislike for Gordana.

FORT Fogey

I was liking Heidi's new-found firmness, but it crossed the line about midway through the season and now I agree with many here that she is just plain nasty.

I would watch the show but I find her way too mean spirited.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 11-04-2009 at 07:07 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I really adore this woman. Her comments have always been pointed and I don't see that anything has changed this season. All the judges do this. It is part of the format and I like it. If the judges were softer in their comments the show would lose its starch.

I wonder if Heidi's comments this season only seem more mean this year because the contestants aren't really fighting back. We're too used to seeing combative designers like Kenley and Santino take on Heidi and Nina. But this season's crew are more likely to just stand there and fight back the tears. For the judges, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Kao

It really pains me to say this because I love Heidi, but I lost a lot of respect for her after this season.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton;3741141;
    I don't know if it is just this season, or has been there all along, and I just noticed, but Heidi seems particularly nasty this season. She is very biting in her comments. I know that criticism is necessary for the designers growth, but the way she delivers the advice is just mean and venomous. She really seems to have a dislike for Gordana.
    Yes, if you were a fan of Gordana you really noticed it. I don't remember her being so scathing in previous seasons. She used to look like she hesitated to cut down someone's entire design but she was so dismissive of people's work this time. Half the time I couldn't stand what she was wearing, either.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: Project Runway Season 8 - News & Speculation

Am I the only one who thinks Heidi needs to dress a little more appropriately for her age and status as a mom of 3 or 4? Every season, her skirts seem to be getting shorter and tighter. Even the person who was reviewing the runway for the Emmys commented that Heidi's hemline needed to be 3 or 4 inches longer.

She has an incredible figure for having given birth so often over the past few hours. However, to quote Edith Head, “Your dresses should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady.” Heidi's starting to look like a "lady . . . of the night."
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-30-2010 at 09:47 PM.
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

old cow

Re: Project Runway Season 8 - News & Speculation

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4051961;
    Am I the only one who thinks Heidi needs to dress a little more appropriately for her age and status as a mom of 3 or 4? Every season, her skirts seem to be getting shorter and tighter. Even the person who was reviewing the runway for the Emmys commented that Heidi's hemline needed to be 3 or 4 inches longer.

She has an incredible figure for having given birth so often over the past few hours. However, to quote Edith Head, “Your dresses should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady.” Heidi's starting to look like a "lady . . . of the night."
    If I was as thin & pretty as Heidi i would be wearing those types of dresses as well. I say if you got it flaunt it. But i do like the Edith Head quote.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 08-30-2010 at 09:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast