+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Heidi Klum - Host & Judge

Re: Heidi Klum - Host & Judge - Season 4

It's Official: Heidi Klum Pregnant with Baby No. 4
    By Charlotte Triggs

Heidi Klum's three kids will soon have a new sib: the supermodel and her husband Seal, 46, are expecting a baby in the fall, sources confirm to PEOPLE.

This latest addition to the Klum clan – Leni, 4 (whose dad is Italian businessman Flavio Briatore), Henry Günther, 3, and Johan Riley, 2 – shouldn't come as too much of a surprise. Klum, 35, herself has hinted that she might still want more kids. "So many people say, 'I am so done.' That hasn't come out of my mouth, and it hasn't come out of Seal's mouth either," she told Redbook magazine last July. "I feel like we still have one coming."

The supermodel, who was spotted shopping for toys at FAO Schwarz in New York City Wednesday, told the magazine her life was "kind of perfect" but insisted, "It's not like I'm this glamour diva who hands everything over and I just sit on my throne at home," she says. "When we're home, we're cooking and doing things with the kids, driving them to school. We do the things that everyone has to do."
    Link

Congrats to Heidi!

LOL, since season 7 is filming this summer, this will make 3 seasons out of 7 where she's pregnant at some point in filming. She was showing all through season 2, and then she was pregnant at the season 3 reunion show during Fashion Week.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Boy does pregnancy agree with Heidi!

She looked fabulous at the Emmys!

I wish I looked that good not being pregnant!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Heidi made an appearance on Ellen (shown today). She said she was "due any day now" and that it was a girl.

She looked great as always.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Heidi Klum Saying 'Auf Wiedersehen' To Last Name

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. -- Supermodel and "Project Runway" host Heidi Klum is losing the last name - she's filed a petition to change her last name to her married name, "Samuel."

Her singer husband, Seal's, full name is Seal Henry Olusegun Olumide Adeola Samuel.

Seal announced Heidi was pregnant for the fourth time in April 2009 during his show at Radio City Music Hall in New York. At the time, it was reported she was three months along.

The couple has two sons together, Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, 3, and Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel, 2.

Seal is also the adoptive father of Helene "Leni" Klum, whose father is Heidi's ex, Flavio Briatore. Flavio and Heidi split in December 2003.

The singer and the "Project Runway" host began dating in 2004, while Heidi was pregnant with Leni.
    Link

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

I'd forgotten Seal was her husband.

This is interesting. Imagine all the documents she will have to change, and not only personal, but for any business such as Runway. I wonder if they will petition to change her daughter's name as well. I'm surprised she would do so...I understand why she would want to keep the family name consistent for the children's sake, but it isn't required socially for her to do so these days.

I love Heidi! Usually when on Ellen she and Ellen get into somthing "stupid" that is just hilarious. They didn't do that this time because of Heidi being pregnant, but the two of them are just a riot together.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

There are conflicting reports that Heidi may or may not have had the baby.

RadarOnline is reporting that Heidi gave birth to daughter Lou Samuel on Friday around 1AM, but her PR people are denying it, and other sources are reporting that Radar is wrong. Still, she said on Ellen this past week that the baby is due any day now, so stay tuned...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

Heidi has it going on. She is an amazing woman - and person.

She's a mother, successful business person, and stable public figure.

She flies in the face of social standards and follows her heart instead: In a racist world, she married a black man. In a women's lib world, she decides to change her surname to her husband's.

She does what her heart and and mind tell her.

I've noticed Heidi has become increasingly more "tough" and less sympathetic to the show's participants. Not that there is any glory in snuffing out the flames of those who are auffed, but the way in which she does it speaks of a self-assured person who isn't afraid to speak her mind. And, she does so without coming off as mean or petty. I give her kudos for this.

And, to top it off, she has maintained an incredible figure over the years. Although, I can't give too much credit to her for this. I'm sure she has trainers and chefs to help her along the way. The rest of us have to go it alone and that is an apples to oranges comparison.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast