+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Victorya - Season 4

Re: Victorya - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd;2752196;
    Every time the Judges would critisize someone for making a dress that was "too old" and "not age appropriate" my husband would start YELLING at the TV. "IT'S PROM! THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO LOOK OLDER! THAT'S WHAT KIDS DO FOR PROM!! THE DRESS LIKE THEIR FAVORITE RED CARPET STARS!!"

Most of the time you can't tell a 17/18 year old from a 25 year old anymore anyway. Girls who are going to prom, and girls who are posing for playboy can, and often are, the same age(18). Or mere moths apart. Doesn't make it right in my book... but there is a wide range of what is "age approprate" nowadays.
    What kills me is that Michael Freaking Kors even said as much during the runway dialogue: "Look at what Hollywood at 18 is nowadays!" But apparently that comment just disappeared in the mist...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." – Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Here is my review on Victorya
    (sorry I am harsh)

Week 1: The black dress..Ok. I didn't like the silver flower and the things on the sides looked like bra straps but hey, thats fashion

Week 2: The winning design..I OWN THAT DRESS (I actually do, lol I went to a Steveand Barrys and bought one!!! w/ a vest!!!!!)I Just loved it so much and when I heard they were selling it I got soo excited

Week 3: The white/black suit...Love the contrast and I really love the jacket, but the pants are disgusting!

Week 4; Neony pinky bluey outofstyle dress..Really cute for being so outdated!! A hell of a lot better then her teamates'!!

Week 5: Green dress..Ok I don't know why they were all worried about getting the wedding dress and not that green thing..it looked like a woodland costume...she kinda halfassed it but she pulled it off SOMEWHAT

Week 6: York outfit. I was sooo shocked when she wasn't eliminated, it's not that hers was the worst, it was just the weirdest and she wasn't even in the bottom 2!

Week 7: Blue Bejewled dress..I really liked it. It was really beautiful. I mean I liked sweet p's better but it was still very nice and pretty

Overall: 7/10

Did anyone else hate her prom dress? I didn't think she deserved to win that challenge.
    Australia's Next Top Model 2008 all summer long!

I didn't hate it, but I didn't like it. I thought Chris should have won.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I didn't think it looked like a prom dress. The bedazzler effect was tacky to me.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I really cannot stand her. She's too uppity & bitchy.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

i think her days are numbered. none of her clothes ever jump off of the runway for me, and her personality is gross. can't wait to see her cut.
    Australia's Next Top Model 2008 all summer long!

She is very overrated, in my opinion. Her SJP dress was designed for one body type, and it was actually ugly. Her prom dress was a similar design (so her being a one note designer), and it was designed for the same body type as the first dress. I wish she goes soon. I don't think I can stand watching her runway show.

Premium Member

ITA about Victorya basically during the last challenge the stuff that looked nice was the stuff Jillian made ie: trenchcoat and ready to wear dress

Ugh I do not like this chick. She had a horrible dress untill Christian came over and basically told her what she needed to do to the make the dress not a hot mess. So her win is ATLEAST 1/2 Christian's. And I agree. It isnt a prom dress. It looks like something that would be sold around Christmas at Forever 21... or ever Wally World.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

+ Reply to Thread