+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 68

Thread: Rami - Season 4

  1. #11
    Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NC coast
    Posts
    3,452

    Re: Rami - Season 4

    The pic posted here is not flattering at all. Rami is a gorgeous man.

    The rosette on the dress brought back memories of Angela I hoped would never resurface. The dress wasn't my style, but it's easy to see why the gods and goddesses worn togas - it looked darn good on the model.

    Congrats Rami on the first win of the season.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

  2. #12
    FORT awesome Cinergy93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    37

    Re: Rami - Season 4

    I love Rami! His dress was great. I didn't mind the flower at all.

    I really disliked his model though...I hope he switches.

  3. #13
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2

    Re: Rami - Season 4

    I love Rami!! He is so cute and so mild mannered...seems like a real cool guy

  4. #14
    FORT Fan Quadee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    342

    Re: Rami - Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinergy93;2669658;
    I love Rami! His dress was great. I didn't mind the flower at all.

    I really disliked his model though...I hope he switches.
    I know I hope he takes Marcia away from Chris.

  5. #15
    FORT Fan tammommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    223

    Re: Rami - Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinergy93;2669658;
    I love Rami! His dress was great. I didn't mind the flower at all.

    I really disliked his model though...I hope he switches.
    Totally agreed!

    I thought his dress looked alot better on the dress form than on that model. I loved the dress on the form, it looked so classy. It still looked good on the model, but it seemed to droop a little on her.

    I am looking forward to seeing alot more of him and his designs!

  6. #16
    FORT awesome Cinergy93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    37

    Re: Rami - Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by tammommy;2672090;
    Totally agreed!

    I thought his dress looked alot better on the dress form than on that model. I loved the dress on the form, it looked so classy. It still looked good on the model, but it seemed to droop a little on her.

    I am looking forward to seeing alot more of him and his designs!
    Here's to hoping he switches models!

  7. #17
    jessicaSTAM GossipGirlANTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    23
    Posts
    952

    Re: Rami - Season 4

    His dress was GORGEOUS.
    Glad he won. =)
    I disagreed with the judges about the flower, that's what I loved most about the dress.
    And...he's FOINE.
    I wish you had a favourite beauty spot that you loved secretly/'Cos it was on a hidden bit that nobody else could see/Basically, I wish that you loved me/I wish that you needed me/I wish that you knew when I said two sugars, actually I meant three. - Kate Nash, "Nicest Thing"

  8. #18
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,859

    Re: Rami - Season 4

    The weird thing is, the "winning" dress that's now available at Bluefly...doesn't have the flower.

    It looks like a very simplified version of the dress, almost too simplified. It's shorter, and there's very little draped fabric to it, only one over-the-shoulder sweep where the flower used to be. It's really a dumbed-down version of the design.

    Oh, and it's $331.
    Last edited by MFWalkoff; 11-16-2007 at 10:19 PM.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  9. #19
    Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    690

    Re: Rami - Season 4

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;2673379;
    The weird thing is, the "winning" dress that's now available at Bluefly...doesn't have the flower.

    It looks like a very simplified version of the dress, almost too simplified. It's shorter, and there's very little draped fabric to it, only one over-the-shoulder sweep where the flower used to be. It's really a dumbed-down version of the design.

    Oh, and it's $331.
    You mean this one?
    Bluefly - New designer dresses at discount prices at Bluefly.com - #2092917 - Castle Starr pewter silk pleat detail one-shoulder dress

  10. #20
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,859

    Re: Rami - Season 4

    That's the one. Either they had Rami make some big changes for the street version, or this is someone else's knockoff interpretation for mass consumption.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.