+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jillian - Season 4

Re: Jillian - Season 4

Last episode when she was mumbling about being near death due to blood loss from the neddles...ok, I'm exaggerating but Rami came to check on her and not a drop of blood was to be found. She has zero personality that I've seen but her designs have rocked.

I love Jillian, her designs have been nothing but flawless. She has personality, it's just a quiet personlity. I really love this girl, and I want her to win.

Jillian-First Place
    Rami- Runner-up
    Christian- 2nd Runner-up.
    Last edited by Josh.Can.Rawr; 02-01-2008 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Grammar. :/
    Joanie. Jenah. Yaya. Anya. Fatima. Katarzyna. Elyse.

FORT Fan

I think Jillian should have won the wrestling divas challenge. It strikes me as harder to do an athlete/stripper than a stripper/stripper.

FORT Fogey

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jillian's collection was disappointing. Although some dresses were remarkable like the one that Jaslene from ANTM was wearing, I didn't like it. And what's up with the strange hats?

FORT Fogey

Did anyone catch the previews where Christian was laughing at Jillian for ironing her garment for 2 hours and Jillian got snippy? Christian reaction was "Eeewww!" What a hoot!!!

FORT Fogey

Okay, do you think Jillian will show any emotion if she wins? We got a slight smile when she made the final 3. Quiet personality does not even come close. She is totally without affect.

No wonder she takes so long to complete a challenge if she irons for 2 hours on one piece! I have not seen that preview yet.

FORT Fogey

My only problem with her is that she can fill up the time available-regardless of how much time she is given. Working with people like that makes me crazy...so I don't like seeing it in her. It is almost like a martyrdom---she has to be so busy and the very last one done

I mean the pressing for hours was just silly---she didn't have that much material....but it took up time so that she would be.... again...the last one out the door, looking like she is stressed

FORT Fogey

I guess it was because it was the last challenge and only 3 spots so she knows the judges will nitpick even the smallest details. So she wanted everything to be perfect and every crease detailed and the garment well-ironed.

Quote Originally Posted by watts;2797712;
    I guess it was because it was the last challenge and only 3 spots so she knows the judges will nitpick even the smallest details. So she wanted everything to be perfect and every crease detailed and the garment well-ironed.
    I agree. Plus she was pressing the pleats, as she said in the show. And making perfect pleats requires time.

actually she seems monochromatic and lifeless.. but her clothes and designs...are nice. she loves details which i think is opposite of her silent personality. and she's childish! did you see her pull her skirt like a little girl when she was called after christian? her pantyhose are exposed!
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast