+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Siriano - Season 4

Re: Christian - Season 4

This is the most boring of any season of this show because everyone gets along! No drama (or very little). Thank God for Christian!!! He adds a little spice to the show.. He's so cute and funny. I can't wait to here what he'll say next. So what if he's got a distracting hair thing going on. He's young!!! Everyone is entitled to a few bad hair choices in their lifetime. It's almost a guarantee that the ones that you think look really good at the time, look REALLY bad a few years later. He'll regret the "do" in 10 years or at least be making fun of it. Chris is funny too but Jay was the funniest of all!

Christian doesn't bother me......he's young and arrogant but not evil. I've been over his designs for a while but being positive that he's headed for the tents, I look forward to seeing if his collection has range.

FORT Fogey

I am soooo looking forward to his designs. The finale would be boring (like season 2) without him.

FORT Newbie

Thank God for Christian

Christian is probably the only interesting one out of this whole cast. I'm sorry, but everyone else seem very dull and unentertaining and it shows in their designs, even Chris. Even though, I kind of like Chris, he really hasn't wowed me and I have no idea how he won this latest challenge. I always expect Chris to let go, think ouside the box and create something extraordinary and he never does but outside the show, all he does is think outside the box. Christian's personality and designs are always in a different league than everyone else. I feel last season's cast was way better than this and hell of a lot more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by tvaholic;2785675;
    This is the most boring of any season of this show because everyone gets along! No drama (or very little).
    That's why this has been my favorite season No unnecessary or pushed drama. I am watching it with a smile on my face, and I actually enjoy it very much this season. Everyone is funny (Chris and Christian are the funniest). It makes my day

The detail that Christian puts in his garments is amazing and he does it so fast! He is very good. I wasn't going to like him but he grew on me.

FORT Fogey

Are the judges tired of him. I thought that his jean outfit and his wrestling outfit were the best and in both weeks, it looked like he was barely placing third

I noticed Christian has been seen around a lot of the tents. I hope that doesnt mean he's not in the finals. I think he is very talented but I feel he does a similar garment almost every week.

i love christian even if he's bitchy. because he's fierce!
    trust in God,have faith
    FANTASTIC KATALYST/KATWALKER
    "KATAlyzing the KATwalk"
    Kataclauremeenya

Re: Thank God for Christian

Quote Originally Posted by big dk;2785957;
    Chris, he really hasn't wowed me and I have no idea how he won this latest challenge. I always expect Chris to let go, think ouside the box and create something extraordinary and he never does
    I think the leather/lace thing that Christian did for the diva has been done to death.
    IMO Chris won because he gave that girl exactly what she wanted while still keeping mind of what the judges expected to see.

+ Reply to Thread