+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Project Runway - 4 **SPOILERS**

Re: Project Runway - 4 **SPOILERS**

One of the designers was moving a male mannequin. I am not too interested in seeing clothes designed for men, even if it is a music star.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard;2691761;
    One of the designers was moving a male mannequin. I am not too interested in seeing clothes designed for men, even if it is a music star.
    Unless it's something fun...too bad Bon Jovi doesn't have the fashion sense of Boy George or old school David Bowie....
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

did any of you read the EW article that Marion gave? In it he says how many are going to the final. Is that a breech?

Quote Originally Posted by emtp911;2691904;
    did any of you read the EW article that Marion gave? In it he says how many are going to the final. Is that a breech?
    I don't think so, not unless he said something other than three or four at least.

I read that quote. Marion could have meant that he disliked the way they have the fourth designer show a collection to avoid giving away who the 3 finalists are, but not acknowledge this fact on the TV show (or give the 4th collection any exposure). That's how I interpreted it at first, anyway.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Aren't the Bravo offices near Rock Center- (I know Andy Cohen's office overlooks the Christmas Tree.
    In the teaser I saw Heidi says they are going something that is a first for PR, and they wanted to do for a long time.
    Jack starts to make a pattern out of his own shorts (looks like he is making pants). And then he shares that pattern with Carmen & Victorya (Rami thinks this is unfair).
    I also heard they are going to take the designer's "out of their comfort zones".
    I think it would be fun for them to design for Tim Gunn!!!

I doubt it's Tim- but I do still think it's menswear though.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey

Re: Jack - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by corprip;2670104;
    Spoiler alert, people:

Click to see Spoiler:
    HIV bias charge hits 'Runway'

Monday, October 15th 2007, 4:00 AM

Project Runway's" season-four debut is still four weeks away, and if you don't want to know what happens ... stop reading now.

Two challenges will include designing for Sarah Jessica Parker and Jon Bon Jovi.

But there is also a controversy around the departure of HIV-positive New York contestant Jack Mackenroth.

According to a source who spoke with him, "He is saying he got kicked off not because he lost a challenge, but because he got a 'staph' infection and said his face blew up like the kid from 'Mask.'"

Staphylococcal skin infections can be especially serious for HIV-positive people. Some are also potentially infectious to others.

"He says he was the fifth designer voted off," says the snitch. "He is claiming that this was at least part of the reason he was booted."

Mackenroth, who had signed a confidentiality agreement, denied spilling the beans when contacted by Bravo.

"People will say things about me whether they know me or not," he said in a statement released through Bravo's PR. "Those were not my words and are fictitious."

(P.S.: You can also check out Mackenroth's cameo in the new "Sex and City" movie on YouTube. In a scene filmed Sept. 21, he turns the girls' heads on the street, only to walk into the arms of his boyfriend.)

NYDN

that would suck for him to be the 5th to leave. He is so eye candy. we need eye candy, i need eye candy

A user on TWOP named fashionforward is stating that...

Click to see Spoiler:
    There will be four finalists who show at Bryant Park: Rami, Jillian, Christian, and Chris.

One of them is a decoy and will most likely be eliminated on 2/13
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by shananana;2765558;
    A user on TWOP named fashionforward is stating that...

Click to see Spoiler:
    There will be four finalists who show at Bryant Park: Rami, Jillian, Christian, and Chris.

One of them is a decoy and will most likely be eliminated on 2/13
    I hope the decoy is
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rami, his drapery collection would bore the crap out of me.

I totally agree.

+ Reply to Thread