+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/18 Finale Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Regular
    I'm afraid I thought hoochie mama when I saw some of Michael's baby doll dresses. Either his models had extremely long legs or his dresses were extremely short.

I think overall, this season was better, than last season when it comes to the collections.

The Getty pics did not do any of the collections justice. BRAVO everyone of those collections!!!

YES. I agree!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2108036;
    GAAA!! What was a Wal-Mart exec doing there??????????????????
    Loved Heidi's giggle/smirk when she asked him if any of the outfits would end up in his stores. (BTW, wasn't that guy on the Apprentice? I swear he was at some point. Too many Trump crossovers!)

As anyone who spoiled the pictures knows, all those red dresses that Laura made, didn't make it on the runway. I don't know whether she youthened it up enough, although there were a few surprises for me from her, but I liked her collection best.

Michael, Michael, Michael. I love Michael, I find him a very appealing personality, and I like many of the designs he's done to this point, but I think he probably blew it bigtime with this collection. Maybe he does better with limitations, and not complete freedom going with his vision. His collection was definitely the most youthful of the bunch, but much as I love Michael, his stuff looked more like it belonged on a ghetto pimp's stable of girls than on a fashion runway. Too much shiny fabric, too much shiny everything, too much gold, too many boobs, too many laced up bodices, the taste level just wasn't there.

My bet is either Laura or Uli.

FORT Regular
    All of the collections looked way better on tv than on the Getty site. I would be okay with any of them winning.

Wow, I am very impressed. I really liked parts of each of the collections FAR more than I thought I would from looking at the Getty images. Michael's was much classier on the runway than I feared. Uli's was really great, too.

But, I absolutely didn't like Laura's collection. There were a few pieces that I liked - generally the shorter dresses - but just way too much black.

[catty comment] the model with the see-through dress should have worn different undies![/catty comment]

I'm going to watch the finale part 1 and 2 on reruns but I'm glad to hear that the fashions are not like the Getty Images!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2108054;
    [catty comment] the model with the see-through dress should have worn different undies![/catty comment]
    OMG, I thought the exact same thing!

FORT Newbie

Humph

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryIsMine;2108046;
    I'm afraid I thought hoochie mama when I saw some of Michael's baby doll dresses. Either his models had extremely long legs or his dresses were extremely short.
    Humph...I'd like to see the hoochies from your area.

+ Reply to Thread