+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

Thread: Fashion Week **Possible Spoilers**

Oh I'm so giddy!! We only have to wait about 4 more hours!! I hope they all do well in their careers regardless of the outcome of the show.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

Okay, here's my prediction...and I so hope I'm wrong

I am violating my own deeply-held "just lurk" policy for this...

but my prediction is...Jeffrey wins this debacle.

Here's why...

he went from the demon edit to the sympathy family man edit in two short, ham-handedly awkward episodes.

I have NEVER gotten what the judges have seen in his stuff--jeweled crotches, yellow plaid tablecloths from hell...and yet, he won.

I wouldn't wear anything he designed unless I were violating another deeply held personal value and attending a costume party

the whole fake controversy/conspiracy thing just reeks of Bravo's lead-foot-on-the-drama-pedal problem they've had this entire season (hey, no Santino and his ugly clothes but brilliant impersonations, no Nick and his witty bitchery, Kayne went home too early gotta come up with SOME entertainment value)

I have been rooting against Jeffrey, his vicious personality, his sociopathic neckthing and his rock slutwear from the start--and I always lose on this program (Top Chef, now, different story...I was a Haroldite from week two).

So now I can go to bed early, secure in the knowledge that justice will not prevail, the good/talented will not win, and that the recap provided by this board will be brilliant, witty, and worth twice what seeing the final episode would be.

Good night, all.

5Dog

Great post, 5DogWorld! I think you have Bravo pegged.

I literally laughed out loud at this line:

I wouldn't wear anything he designed unless I were violating another deeply held personal value and attending a costume party
    I've got to agree that the recaps are always better than the actual show.

FORT Regular

Okay, not to brag...but did I call it or what??

See two posts back in this thread...

Still majorly sucks though. I think I'm done with this show.

5Dog

+ Reply to Thread