+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Week **Possible Spoilers**

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Surly View Post
    The other woman's name is Bobbi Thomas, tumblin' dice.
    Thank you! I know the name, but didn't put it with the face - she's an editor at some magazine... and consults with the Today show.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    Just saw bits of the Final Four in this morning's Daily News and now the excitment of who made final 3 is driving me bananas (lol, so I ended up here looking for info). Michael is my fav., Jeff my least fav. (but I have the feeling that he's making final 3)
    I honestly thought Michael was going to win. He's shown some real talent on the show before now. I was disappointed when I saw the pics of his show though. And a comment I read in the Washington Post (hardcopy, sorry, I don't have a link) said that his show was considered rather vulgar. I have to agree with that.

I don't know who the final 4th that is auffed this week is, but I have a hard time seeing Michael as the overall winner of the show.

If we go by first season, I'd say Uli since she seems to be "less constructed" than the others. If we go by last season, I'd say Laura since she caters to a niche market like Chloe did. I can't see Jeffrey winning though. He's in the Wendy/Santino slot -- only there because they are loud-mouthed and cause trouble, not because they have any talent.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

This was on the New York Observer:

There was a rumor going around that Project Runway was keeping journalists out of the show this year because we leak too many secrets. SPOILER ALERT:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael's not gonna win.
    I don't know how they "know" this, but it feeds into the Michael/decoy rumours.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

I wish Laura's theme had been maternity wear. (Her models could have worn padded bellies.) She could have rocked it. And I'm sure Heidi would have appreciated it. And she would definitely have a built in customer base after the show ends- as I'm sure already she will for her evening wear- but maybe just a few maternity cocktail dresses. Just an idea.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Just read this from Slate:

Back at the tents, Jay McCarroll was, of course, a welcome guest of the TV program that launched his career and, at the show's conclusion, casually bolted into the lobby. His own show was now just seven hours off, but he was mellow and unhurried enough to predict that Jeffrey, whoever that is, is going to win.

I ignored the swimsuits on the runway. But I now do think that it is possible that they gave the final 3 a swimsuit to include in their collection. Has anybody counted the pieces in the shows. Do the swimsuits designers have one more than the other? I guess producers could have told number 4 to make an extra one.

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    I have some problems with who they say wins/doesn't win.
    Who does it say wins?

Lizard: Reportedly Heidi said in a Tv interview that there was no '13th challenge' this year.

laura: There's an article quoted earlier in the thread, that claims
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael does not win
    . Highlight the white part to read possible spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post

laura: There's an article quoted earlier in the thread, that claims
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael does not win
    . Highlight the white part to read possible spoiler.
    I saw that, but where does it say who DOES win?

Click to see Spoiler:
    It doesn't - I think the person was being obscure on purpose so as to not hint at the spoiler
    Hint hint!

+ Reply to Thread