+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Katelyndn, Michael is definitely a huge sweetheart taking the time to help Kayne with his dress. I think it's beyond help though. The belt is wack.

We just want to make sure the right 3 designers make it to Bryant Park.
    BS! The producers want to introduce more drama and conflict into the show, they want to really upset the designers who have earned the right to be there, and they want to keep the poor performers but who make for freaky TV with their abnormal, antisocial behavior around as long as they can humanly arrange it. And we can arrange the rules (winning a challenge will include benefits to be announced -- I guarantee you if Katherine or someone else equally boring had won a challenge, this would never have occured) so we can manipulate the contestant base any way we want.

Now everything makes sense, how rigged the show really is. Robert gets eliminated before he gets a chance to win a challenge (not that he was really contending in any event, unfortunately). Vincent, an obvious weak link, then wins a challenge he doesn't deserve. Then the two weakest remaining links get eliminated, only to be brought back from the dead to upset and infuriate, not to mention stress the hell out of, the remaining designers who actually earned (more or less) their spot in the final group.

How much you want to bet if Kayne gets eliminated, he won't be given the benefit of winning his challenge and be brought back to life next episode. Its patently ridiculous. And a complete sham.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 09-14-2006 at 12:39 AM.

Moi
    Heidi said that Angela or Vincent would have to win the challenge to stay, so I think that means that one of them at least has to go home. Of course, they could always declare a tie or something. I don't even care if Vincent is there any more. I just want to never have to see Jeffrey again. I have gotten to the point I mute the sound when his is blathering on about something or another.

It is really sweet that michael is trying to help him out, I don't want kayne to go hom enad I'm really scared, now. ;x
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

Rum
    FORT Newbie
    You know it wouldn't even be so BAD if Vincent or Angela were GOOD designers but they've proven time and time again that they lack taste and style....but just because ONE win was handed to them, they have this opportunity to replace someone who is more talented and deserving than they are. That is just wrong on so many levels.

Awwww, Laura is crying, that's so sad.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    I guarantee you if Katherine or someone else equally boring had won a challenge, this would never have occured
    Who? I agree with you though. This whole everything is completely transparent.

Laura's dress looks identical to one she herself has worn a few times, at least that print in general.. I mean.. why would she do that????
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Is it me or are most of their designs atrocious?

I sure hope they look better once they are finished.

i almost feel bad for laura -- poor thing -- hormones suck as$ LOL
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

+ Reply to Thread