+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: 9/13 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I am glad that angelas dress got props but i really didnt like it so much. Michaels was hot as usual. Jeffreys was pretty cool too kinda, i dunno sometimes i cant decide about his stuff.... Vincents- yuck he likes angels and squarish shapes doesnt he?? Angelas- I didnt even realize she had made that shrug outta patent leather EWWWW. it coulda been cute if she had mafe the shrug outta something else and also sisnt make it stick up so much cus the way it looked in the back and the dress itself was hot. and kaynes was ok but just not all that...

FORT Fan
    Jia was in a bike accident.

At the least they're finally realising that Jeffrey can't pull out of the same mold he basically always does. It's edge, edge, edge.

Moi
    Ha, in spite of the twist they tried to add to the final, this is just about exactly what I predicted in the Final Three thread.

1 male designer with talent -- Michael
    1 village idiot, talent optional, must be obnoxious -- Jeffrey
    1 female designer with talent -- Laura

and 1 other -- Uli.

Next week, the only issue is is it going to be Uli or Laura who gets auffed. Michael and Jeffrey fill a slot, so they are safe no matter what they send down the runway.

I am really starting to hate this show a lot.

Welp! Kayne put himself on the chopping block when he refused to use white. That string was not enough. The back was interesting but the front was plain plain plain.

Now, Jeffrey's was .............................. . I have no words that can accurately describe his montrosity.
    He is capable of much more. Those leggings were tacky, wacky and lacking!

Thank goodness we didn't have to hear much about Angela's wackadoo because I couldn't even force myself to look at that mess. I just remember her pulling out a wad of scraps from that purse. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :

that was hilarious.

I think Michael, Uli, and Laura deserve to be in the final 3. Jeffrey could make it..if he pulls a rabbit out of his hat and chain off of his neck.

random question: for those who have seen the Audrey Hepburn dancing commercial, set to Back in Black, for gap.. what movie is that? haha
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    Well, Bravo producers, Kayne won the Miss Universe challenge, where's his opportunity to come back and vie for a spot in the final three? You were willing to do it with the two weak links, where's Kayne's equal chance?

(won't be holding my breath while I wait for equity of treatment)
    He could end up being a decoy. They could have a tie or a final 4. I always wanted there to be 4 because the finale shows are always too short once the models do their thing. I want a bigger show.

I had hoped they would have the final 3 but have 2 extras just for show and not for contention. Plus a decoy. That would allow others to see what type of work they could put out if they had the backing.

That would be a great show. Michael, Laura, Uli, Jeffrey, Alison, and Kayne. I liked Alison and I think she got shafted for Angela.

Quote Originally Posted by gamer83 View Post
    Jeffery is a better designer than Kane. Just go back and take a look at both of their past designs. Also go back and look at the win and the bottom 3 record, Kayne was consisently bottom three while Jeffery won two challenges. It was clear Kane had to go, any other conclusion can only reaced by emotion, not designs.
    I'm not saying by any stretch of the imagination that I think Kayne is the best designer of the bunch, but both he and Jeffrey have their niches, and can't seen to move outside of them. They've both been in the bottom (or deserved to be) and both had their lack of taste level moments. Question is, on a more macro level, who is supposed to be America's next great designer? Methinks Jeffrey has less of a chance than Kayne does. On a micro level, who did a better job with tonight's challenge? Kayne. Jeffrey's dress was a misshappen, awkward nightmare that would have been a "what was he thinking?" moment in any fashion magazine. It not only looked cheap, it looked ridiculous.

But of course, Kayne had to go even though others deserved it worse because it'll give the judges the perfect setup to keep Jeffrey for the final 3. They'll eliminate Uli next episode for being too redundant and not moving outside her comfort zone (even though Jeffrey is even more incapable of doing that, and he's far less capable of designing anything that could appeal to the general public) and that way he of the neck tattoos can be around to create drama for this farce of a show.

All this criticsm claiming Jeffery creates the same dress over and over again, but what about Uli? She has created that same dress every time she has been given the opportunity to do so, just in different tie-dye patterened colors.
    "I bet that a lot of people are b!ithing right now and they don't want me to be here but....I'm here to crush dreams! What can I say?"
    ----Janelle after winning 3rd HOH out of 6 possible

Moi
    Kayne did use white. And it was never specified that they had to use a certain percentage of either. If it hadn't been that, they would have found something else to eliminate Kayne for.

In fact, it will be Michael, Laura, and Jeffrey in the final, just about guaranteed. Michael has the most talent and will win, Laura will speak back to Michael where Uli wouldn't and Michael is the village idiot. There's your final three: Michael, Laura, Jeffrey.

As in the last season, the village idiot will go first. Buh-bye Jeffrey. You have no talent. You are only there because you are obnoxious and were well-taught by Santino to act like that.

The one with the most sophisticated taste will go next. Danny V, we remember you fondly. And Laura, we will enjoy your collection too.

Guess what? That leaves Michael who wins.

Now you all know what happened last season, will happen this season and undoubtedly will happen next season.

(Oh, and by "village idiot", I dont actually mean the designer, I mean the producers who are stupid enough to think they know what the "formula" for the show has to be....- you don't really think this show has anything to do with "fashion" do you?)

+ Reply to Thread