+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan
    Olsen Twins next week?

Rum
    FORT Newbie
    Vincent should be kissing the dirt on the gum under the judge's shoes for even allowing him to stay pass episode one...much less let him show a collection.

FORT Newbie

next week

Did I hear correctly - next week - the Olsen Twins????

I cant wait.

PS - Buh-bye vincent!

Moi
    Thank goodness, one village idiot is gone. Vincent dear, I mean this in the kindest way, but please use what is left of your money to get some counseling.

Now, will somebody tell me what was so great about Jeffrey's dress? Was it the bilious yellow color? The sofa-print pattern? Or was it just that they had to have some excuse to keep him around because he's obnoxious and the producers think he will add to the drama?

We have to have one male and one female designer in addition to Jeffrey the village idiot, so there are two questions left:

Laura or Uli?
    Michael or Kayne?

I hate this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Rum View Post
    I totally agree! I actually like Kayne's dress quite a bit...it's beautiful. THANK GOODNESS VINCENT IS FINALLY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank Goodness I'm not the only one who feels this way about kanye's dress. - I love the gold bustier, the muted color of the bottom quiets down the overall feel.

I'm glad Vincent is out!!! I do think Jeffrey's dress was about 100 times more offensive, though. It isn't coutre in the least. Why am I still watching this show???
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I'm speechless right now and begining to question my own taste because I think Jeffreys gown is a TRAINWRECK! A TRAINWRECK! She looks like she's wearing the curtains and tablecloth from someones summer cottage, yet the judges are oohing and ahhing over his unique haute coutre creation!!! What the...?

I'm wondering....do you suppose Jeffrey misunderstood the challenge and thought they were supposed to get their fabric from the hotel room (as in challenge one)? That fabric looks like it came off the sofa in a very cheap motel.

I thought Vincent's gown was great. Certainly better than that monstrosity Kayne sent down the runway. It sucks that the judges are so set in their ways.. Vincent did cool and interesting things that went against what they're used to ("OMG THAT SHOULD BE THE BACK OF THE DRESS NOT THE FRONT!" "OMG THOZE SLEEVS ARE WEIRD!"), and he paid the price. I guess idiosyncratic and risktaking design is less desirable than stale Chanel rip-offs (Laura). C'est la vie, je suppose.

I must be watching another show, in Paris I thought that Jeffrey's and Vincent's dressess were the bottom two. Normally, I don't like plaid, but when I saw what Jeffrey did to that fabric I almost upchucked. I thought the same thing Nina did, concerning Vincent's top, I thought it would have looked better if the front was the back. I was also worried about Uli cause her dress is the same dress she has been showing us since the beginning of this season except it was not made of several different patterns. I thought that Kaynes and Luara's dresses were the top two, although the plane flight back to New York was very hard on Luara's collar. I liked Kayne's dress the tones of brown and gold looked fabulous and did the drape of the dress. I liked the corset but I could have done without the weird asymmetrical satin lacing on the back of the corset. I thought Kayne would win. Laura, second, with Michael and Uli in the middle and Jeffrey and Vincent on the bottom and one of them going home.

I just cannot believe that the judges liked Jeffrey's dress. I may hurl. If that man is in the final three it will be a big miscarriage of judging.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Yeah, I actually liked Vincent's dress this week. (Clutch the pearls, but it's true.) The only thing I saw really wrong with it was that braided thing on the back of the bodice. Which could've easily been ripped off.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakhage View Post
    I thought Vincent's gown was great. Certainly better than that monstrosity Kayne sent down the runway. It sucks that the judges are so set in their ways.. Vincent did cool and interesting things that went against what they're used to ("OMG THAT SHOULD BE THE BACK OF THE DRESS NOT THE FRONT!" "OMG THOZE SLEEVS ARE WEIRD!"), and he paid the price. I guess idiosyncratic and risktaking design is less desirable than stale Chanel rip-offs (Laura). C'est la vie, je suppose.
    Was that an Angela rosette on the back of Vincent's gown? My housemate was watching tonight -- he usually doesn't -- he saw that and said, "Oh, look, she has a bunny tail!" *L*

+ Reply to Thread