+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 09/06 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    If Vincent doesn't go something is wrong. His stuff has stunk each and every single time. Is he a producer of this show??????

Rum
    FORT Newbie
    I really hope Uli wins instead of Jeffrey. She's really the one who's been cheated a couple wins. Hers looked and flowed better, in my opinion. I'd hate for another win to further inflate Jeffrey's ego.

FORT Fogey
    I must be so out of style lol, cause I think that monstrosity Jeffrey made is the ugliest dress I have seen in a long time only surpassed by all of Vincent's garbage he calls design.

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Well, at least Paris is nice....I'll be there in 5 weeks *sigh* Honestly though, the only dress I really hated is Jeffrey's. I don't like the color or the pattern, though the design is so-so. And he can't get eliminated tonight. Pity.

I can see by the total lack of response on this thread that a lot of other people are pretty put off by this season too.

I'm speechless right now and begining to question my own taste because I think Jeffreys gown is a TRAINWRECK! A TRAINWRECK! She looks like she's wearing the curtains and tablecloth from someones summer cottage, yet the judges are oohing and ahhing over his unique haute coutre creation!!! What the...?
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    I'm speechless right now and begining to question my own taste because I think Jeffreys gown is a TRAINWRECK! A TRAINWRECK! She looks like she's wearing the curtains and tablecloth from someones summer cottage, yet the judges are oohing and ahhing over his unique haute coutre creation!!! What the...?

I am with ya, I posted the same time, and think it is just awful and I think I could do better lol.

I don't know that Kanyes dress is quite the monstrosity it's being made out to be. I like the top, so sue me. I don't hink it's tacky. It's not GREAT, but it's not that awful, either.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

I get the feeling that they just give Jeffrey credit because they're the ones that expect him to do goth like designs and when he does the opposite they're head over heels for it. I don't see the appeal of his designs at all.

And he just won again. Horrible. Woohoo, atleast he doesn't get immunity.

FORT Fan
    Jeffrey won! What is going on????

Oh Give Me A Freakin Break! Jeffrey"s Dress Is Not The Best!!! Argghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOO. Jeffrey's dress sucked, in my opinion. I hated the print, and didn't like the cut of it at all.

+ Reply to Thread