+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 8/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

OMG!!! I just watched the bonus footage on the Bravo site & in Rucker Cam footage- Rucker is going home at 2AM because Vincent was threatening to quit the show- all because his shirts were laundered & not dry cleaned!!!
    Rucker told him they would re-imburse him, It wasn't worth quitting over! He really is crazy.

After only one win & already a diva hissy fit! Who does he think he is J. Lo?
    Last edited by Runway victim; 08-31-2006 at 01:41 AM.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Runway victim View Post
    "Angela was allowed to stay the night in a hotel room eating French brie and croissants before returning the next day to New York." -Rucker's Blog

I feel good about that. They all have to go sometime except for one. Did any catch the commercial with Dan Volsevek driving a car like Chloe won in the commercial. I bet all three of the finalist got a car from last season. Vincent is growing on me. Michael is definately getting the winner's edit--nice and doesn't offend anyone. Angela was so pretty, but they are all getting face time on television. I love the Elvis suit tonight. That was my favorite. . . .
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Lex
    Wow. Jeffrey was an absolutely horrible human being... again. It's like he took pleasure in Angela's pain. Normal people grow out of that after high school. His personality is completely ugly.

And I hate the way he always talks about God, as if God would approve of his horrible behavior. He sickens me.
    "Ah don't hayave an acksent." - Kellie Pickler 2006

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    Wow. Jeffrey was an absolutely horrible human being... again. It's like he took pleasure in Angela's pain. Normal people grow out of that after high school. His personality is completely ugly.

And I hate the way he always talks about God, as if God would approve of his horrible behavior. He sickens me.
    Yeah, he's a PERFECT candidate for the Wendy/Santino spot, isn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    If I got auffed in Paris the show would have one heck of a time chasing me down in order to get me back on the plane

DUDE!

that's the best thing I've read all night, because I totally agree. I'd just RUN!

Poor tacky crazy angela. But she really did look like a joke contestant.

I love the editing tho, they show Jeffrey being vicious towards Angela's departure and then give the very sweet Michael voice over complimenting her and wishing her well.

that, my friends, is what we call a winner's edit.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by Twin2th View Post
    Jeffrey's deserved to win. It was a great design and it was totally him.
    And it looked very expensive. I can't imagine how he stretched a measly
    75 bucks so far. And I've shopped in all those fabric stores. But I
    still can't stand him.
    And MICHAEL rocks! Has anyone noticed what a gentleman he is? He's
    never said a mean word about anyone. He even had nice things to say
    about Angela. His outfit was outstanding.
    I love Laura, too. She's a class act.

I don't think that Jeffrey's outfit looked expensive. I think that, while cool, it looked like some high school kid's take on punk clothing, with a high schooler's budget. Impressive though, that it came together in 10 hours.

I love Michael SO MUCH. I fell in love with him when he said, with the utmost appreciation "I have Pam Mother ******* Grier" It was brilliant!

I really like Laura as well. I fell in love with her when she said standing up for Michael, saying she had to defend her man!

would LOVE to see a Michael Laura Uli finale. I don't know what Uli has done to have the judges overlook her so much, but she has had some amazing designs. Perhaps she will take it all, so focusing on Michael is a red herring...

But I would be pleased with any of those three winning. maybe, just maybe there's a slight edge towards Michael tho.

"Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Lex
    Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Yeah, he's a PERFECT candidate for the Wendy/Santino spot, isn't he?

I dunno. Santino was at least funny occassionally (especially his Tim impression).
    "Ah don't hayave an acksent." - Kellie Pickler 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Runway victim View Post
    OMG!!! I just watched the bonus footage on the Bravo site & in Rucker Cam footage- Rucker is going home at 2AM because Vincent was threatening to quit the show- all because his shirts were laundered & not dry cleaned!!!
    Rucker told him they would re-imburse him, It wasn't worth quitting over! He really is crazy.

After only one win & already a diva hissy fit! Who does he think he is J. Lo?

OK, I am missing the part about Vincent threatening to go home. Where is it at as I don't see it in Rucker's Blog. Fill me in.....

Quote Originally Posted by Where's Andrae? View Post
    OK, I am missing the part about Vincent threatening to go home. Where is it at as I don't see it in Rucker's Blog. Fill me in.....
    Go to Bravo's PR site

click on videos, the pop-up video player loads with previews
    click on season 3 hyperlink
    then select Bonus Footage
    There are about 3-4 bonus clips for each episode.
    Not to mention designer Q&A, Casting, Bios & more

Have fun
    Last edited by Runway victim; 08-31-2006 at 03:02 AM.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

I seriously just want to shake Kayne and snap him out of this sequined, Elvis-inpired nightmare. The last few weeks have been horrid.

Jeffrey may have created a really cool outfit, but he's got a really ugly heart. Clearly, his experiences with substance abuse have not made him a nicer person.

I'm totally rooting for Michael to win the whole thing. I love that he really puts so much thought into his designs. Plus, he's cute as a button.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread