+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 8/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    As for Jeffrey....rock star 30 or so years ago....but he adds MAJOR DRAMA...he'll be in the final three though it is obvious to everybody except the producers he doesn't deserve it. This show isn't about fashion at all, it's about DRAMA.

I'm really hoping Michael, Uli and Laura make up the top 3. They deserve it and in general they've done the best work.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Weinie View Post
    poor Angela. My girl got let go tonight. Don't really care who wins know except would like tatoo boy with strange croch jewlry thing tonight not to win. I really don't like him. Did anyone notice that before somebody goes that they get a lot of private interview time. I noticed a lot of Laura so maybe she goes which would be a good thing. Not a spoiler, just a thought related to tonight's episode. I dislike Laura because she thinks she's God's gift to design. She needs to leave and go have a baby.
    Hey, Weinie, Laura and Kayne will be the next two to go in some "fashion" or another.....Uli, Michael, and Jeffrey will be the final three --Vincent will probably be the 4th, though he doesn't deserve it. He is better "drama" than Laura and Kayne are.

BTW, why is this board sooooo hard to get to tonight? Bandwidth? Or do they not want us to show what we know about who will ultimately win?

Quote Originally Posted by Weinie View Post
    poor Angela. My girl got let go tonight. Don't really care who wins know except would like tatoo boy with strange croch jewlry thing tonight not to win. I really don't like him. Did anyone notice that before somebody goes that they get a lot of private interview time. I noticed a lot of Laura so maybe she goes which would be a good thing. Not a spoiler, just a thought related to tonight's episode. I dislike Laura because she thinks she's God's gift to design. She needs to leave and go have a baby.

Laura can be snooty and offputting. and I remeber her being very patronizing toward Kanye a few weeks back. I too will miss Angela very much, she was my girl. It's a shame she can't see Paris as she was so EXCITED about being there. I think poor Kayne is next in line in recieving Jeffrey's wrath.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

FORT Newbie
    Did any one notice there were only 3 names that appeared on the phone to text message your favorite designer..... hmmmmm Jeffrey, Michael and Laura! Could they be the final 3? Could this of been a hint? Would PR do something like this? I guess we will have to wait and see.......

Quote Originally Posted by ProvidenceJamie View Post
    I have three words after watching tonight's episode: JUMPED THE SHARK.

Kind of like when the Brady Bunch went to Hawaii.

And did anyone else notice how BAD the editing was? I know they are rushing to turn out a full season on short notice, but come on! Did you see when they introduced Nina on the runway, she said "hello" but her lips weren't moving. LOL.
    the show has become very clunky- the transitions from scene to scene aren't seamless. Nina's lips only move when Michael Cors tells them to move.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

"Angela was allowed to stay the night in a hotel room eating French brie and croissants before returning the next day to New York." -Rucker's Blog
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. -Albert Einstein

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. -Albert Einstein

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    I'm really hoping Michael, Uli and Laura make up the top 3. They deserve it and in general they've done the best work.
    I agree, I think they deserve it too, but think back to last season. Santino got in because they thought he added "DRAMA". And the season before when Wendy got in because she added "DRAMA". Somebody has to add "DRAMA" this season. I doubt that Michael, Uli, or Laura will fill that bill, so one of them will be replaced with TATTOO BOY because he has been coached by his good friend Santino and will add "DRAMA" to the final.

I am really beginning to hate this stupid, predicable, show.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Fan View Post
    Did any one notice there were only 3 names that appeared on the phone to text message your favorite designer..... hmmmmm Jeffrey, Michael and Laura! Could they be the final 3? Could this of been a hint? Would PR do something like this? I guess we will have to wait and see.......

Great observation! well, that certainly cuts down my choices! That seems like the final three the producers want. or wanted. WElcome to FORT, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Runway victim View Post
    "Angela was allowed to stay the night in a hotel room eating French brie and croissants before returning the next day to New York." -Rucker's Blog

oh that's even worse then just sending her home- they TEASED the poor woman!

Moi
    I still think it is Michael, Uli, and Jeffrey. It would be Michael, Uli, and Laura if there were any justice in the world, but this is reality television, so they have to have a total jerk in there so the final three won't be "boring" by producer standards. That last one is Jeffrey, well-coached by his friend Santino from last season. The only other possibles for the final three are Michael (hopefully the winner), Uli, and Laura. I guess that mean, Kayne, sorry, guy, but you are auffed next week.

Last edited by AKat; 08-31-2006 at 01:07 AM.

+ Reply to Thread