+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 8/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by queenofitall View Post
    I detest Jeffery, now he is going to play the recovering alcoholic angle to remain on the show. I liked Angela, and I adore Kayne. I am saddened to see her go, especially just arriving in Paris. I would have ran off screaming and crying to the effiel tower, and dared the producers to drag me to the plane. That would have made for a more dramatic ending. They could all play, where in Paris is Angela? I think Kayne should have done what tim suggested and just use a touch of that pattern on the sleeves. It looked very gay. but then again so did Jeffery's outfit.

She should have chained herself to the eiffel tower or took off for the louvre!
    I like her a lot and I'll miss her. I think she has a lot of potential-she's just too inexperienced and unsure of herself at this point.
    To me the challenge was a crock because the judges never said the outfit had to travel well just that it had to be for a jet setter. jeffreys outfit was a cliche, a well designed cliche. I can't take much more of him.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Moi
    Uli and Michael are the only real, transcendent talents here. Next would come Laura.

Sorry, but Tattoo Boy is nowhere near them. But, of course, he will be in the final three because they "NEED" some drama of some sort there. Hellloooo, stupid producers, we see through you. Maybe some day you will see that the people that watch this show do so because they are interested in fashion, not the whining idiots that drivel on behind the scenes where the judges supposedly "do not see". How stupid do you think we are? Of course they know what is going on behind the scenes....GEEEEEZE!

I am going to be in London/Paris on vacation during fashion week. I may not even bother to look at this site again then. It is soooooo obvious........Michael wins, Uli second (in the Danny V position, Tattoo Boy third in the Santino/Wendy spot .

If on the off chance Tattoo Boy gets any kind of money from this show -- please get a chin implant, Tattoo Boy, your stupid tats make your total lack of a chin very noticeable. And if you have any money left over, get some counciling. You need it more than anybody I've ever seen on tv.

(former fan of this show)

As soon as I saw Angela's outfit, I knew she was going home. She looked like a hillbilly from rural Ohio backpacking through Europe. Kayne's was absolutely silly and he's starting to slide.

Jeffrey's outfit was deserving of the win, even though I think he's one of the biggest villians in reality TV.

I liked Vincent's outfit. I could see myself wearing that. Yeah, it was simple but it was his outfit.

Uli was finally called out for her printed sun dresses. It's the same outfit every week.

Moi
    I honestly don't think they (Heidi+) described this challenge properly. That is cheating.....

And I still say, I could have whipped up Vincent's outfit in about 45 minutes on a sewing machine. The guy is totally devoid of talent, but he is DRAMATIC according to producer think......so he is IN.

This show has nothing at all to do with talent and everything to do with DRAMA.

I am going to watch for the rest of this season, but I am so totallllllly out after that.

Last edited by AKat; 08-31-2006 at 12:41 AM.

Nice to see the folks in Paris that's a nice switch.

Jeffrey is horid, horid, horid. Claiming Angela's mom was the most difficult person he has ever worked with. All this just because she doesn't like periwinkle blue???? Then saying there was a conspiracy on the runway by Angela and her mom to eliminate him. Darlene was diplomatic beyond belief on the runway. Jeffrey is paranoid and after years of pickling his brain delusional as well. He also the most hateful person I have ever seen. I do feel very sorry for Kayne, now that Angela is gone he will be Jeff's new whipping boy. The way Jeff behaved to Angela in the New York workroom was very unprofessional. He is just a jerk. I do feel sorry for his mom, how can you defend that type of behavior????
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Even though Uli pretty much does make the same outfit every week, it definitely sells

$1,170 and it's already sold out? You go Uli~

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi View Post

I liked Vincent's outfit. I could see myself wearing that. Yeah, it was simple but it was his outfit.
    Check at Walmart tomorrow. I'm sure you can find an exact replica of Vincent's design. It is sooooo plain, there is nothing at all to it. But he adds DRAMA to the show, so, of course, he stays.

As for Jeffrey....rock star 30 or so years ago....but he adds MAJOR DRAMA...he'll be in the final three though it is obvious to everybody except the producers he doesn't deserve it. This show isn't about fashion at all, it's about DRAMA.

poor Angela. My girl got let go tonight. Don't really care who wins know except would like tatoo boy with strange croch jewlry thing tonight not to win. I really don't like him. Did anyone notice that before somebody goes that they get a lot of private interview time. I noticed a lot of Laura so maybe she goes which would be a good thing. Not a spoiler, just a thought related to tonight's episode. I dislike Laura because she thinks she's God's gift to design. She needs to leave and go have a baby.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    I honestly don't think they (Heidi+) described this challenge properly. That is cheating.....

And I still say, I could have whipped up Vincent's outfit in about 45 minutes on a sewing machine. The guy is totally devoid of talent, but he is DRAMATIC according to producer think......so he is IN.

This show has nothing at all to do with talent and everything to do with DRAMA.

I am going to watch for the rest of this season, but I am so totallllllly out after that.

at least you have fashion week to look forward to! I am very jealous.

You called it right- Michael is goiing to win ( which is good) with either Jeffrey or Vincent in the third place slot. I wish one of the designers would hold Jeffrey down and sew mouth shut(but not before stuffing a couple of Angelas rosettes down his throat ). There's a bit of tailoring I'd like to see!
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

FORT Newbie
    I have three words after watching tonight's episode: JUMPED THE SHARK.

Kind of like when the Brady Bunch went to Hawaii.

And did anyone else notice how BAD the editing was? I know they are rushing to turn out a full season on short notice, but come on! Did you see when they introduced Nina on the runway, she said "hello" but her lips weren't moving. LOL.

+ Reply to Thread