+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I hope they take the way the designers treated the clients into account. They should as that happensw hen you're designing an out fit for someone.

Rum
    FORT Newbie
    I am appalled at how thoroughly disrespectful he is. If he doesn't know how to take constructive criticism (she just said she didn't like the color! my goodness!), then he doesn't belong in the fashion industry....and if he can't communicate with his clients without being offensive, then he certainly shouldn't be designing for anyone.

I just really hope they don't somehow twist this around and he ends up being the winner...I'd feel like vomitting.

Moi
    Geeze, Jeffrey is such a jerk tonight. I wonder how he would feel if somebody treated his mother like he is treating Angela's? Oh, and NEWSFLASH, Jeffrey, how many clients do you think you will get if you treat them like that???? If Vincent can't go tonight, I hope it is Jeffrey!

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

I was kinda starting to like Jeff but that was really mean what he did.

I feel really sorry for Jeffrey's mother, too. Here she had a son who was a junkie or an alcoholic or something, and he's turned his life around, he's gotten this fabulous opportunity, and he's essentially thrown it out the window by publicly abusing another designer's mother in a reprehensible and despicable manner, all because he can't control his own tongue or see his own best interests.

She was crying too, 'cause she knew what he was doing to himself, and clearly, wasn't able to stop him.

Moi
    I certainly hope we don't hear the phrases, "zaftig" and "plus size model" tonight or I will never watch this show again!

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rum View Post
    I just really hope they don't somehow twist this around and he ends up being the winner...I'd feel like vomitting.
    OMG that'd be like Bradley's dog disaster. Only that outfit was truely crap. Yet the judges loved it.

Jeffrey, boo! You idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    Jeffrey is such a prick, he absolutely deserves what he gets. He was so out of line and unfair with that poor woman, he was ruder than I think Santino could ever have been, and that's a pretty low standard of behavior.

Angela's mom is crying and very upset at how Jeffrey treated her. If I were her, I would walk out and leave him high and dry. Or get on the runway and skewer him.

AKat, still think its premature to start digging the grave? Well, actually, I think Jeffrey already did that for himself...
    I knew he would be blunt with her, but even knowing what an absolute ass he can be, I was even surprised at how he talked to Angela's mom. Fine, you want to talk to the other designers like that, whatever. But you do NOT speak to someone's mother that way, regardless of what she's saying about your design.

I don't care if you hate her daughter, some shred of respect would be nice.

But, I have to give big points to Angela's mom for not giving in and crying in front of Jeffrey. Speaking as someone who has a bit of trouble holding in my emotions, I was impressed that she spoke with him plainly, her voice didn't even really shake and then she moved on.

Grrrr.

And I was so ready to say how much I liked Jeffrey's mom. Not so much any more if she's not willing to attempt to tear him a new one or even just 'yell' at him for talking to someone else's mother that way in front of everyone. Sure, he's had a tough life, but I'm sure you raised him to have better sense than that, Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by ajefferson10 View Post
    HIS mother should reem him a new one. Would he want someone to treat HER that way? She's enabling him.

Oh yeah- she is so coddling him rather than holding him responsible for his arrogant, superior behavior. He has absolutley no reason to treat a complete starnger the way he did- she's his `client' and to demean, degrade and verbally abuse her the way he has is unnacceptable. He made someones mom cry, for heaven sakes! What a complete and total failure as a human being he is.

She was going out of her way to make him look bad? He's so incredibly arrogant! he lacks empathy and basic social skills.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

I certainly agree with you Tokyo. The judges should take into account how the client is treated and what is constructed with the clients taste in mind.

+ Reply to Thread