+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    Folks, what kind of materials are they using? I'm having visions of beer cans for earings and plastic for blouses! Yikes!

it's the paper/plastic kind of recyclables

Moi
    I'm kind of afraid that Alyson is getting the loser's edit tonight. And Tattoo Boy and the Neckless Wonder are sooooo much worse than she is *pouts*

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

As much as Tim didn't like what Kayne did, I still liked it a lot better than anything Vincent has ever done...and I still think that start of the program bit with Vincent was foreshadowing. If the judges have any sense (and sometimes that's debatable) they'll dump Vincent and keep Allison and Kayne over him.

I'm hoping they'll see Allison's garment tonight *if she can't pull it together* as a one time mistake and recognize some of the other's continuing offences over hers....

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    I'm kind of afraid that Alyson is getting the loser's edit tonight. And Tattoo Boy and the Neckless Wonder are sooooo much worse than she is *pouts*

Vincents looks much worse I think. He might be the one that gets that "You've taken the boundaries of taste over the line" comment that's been shown in the previews. Although that could be Kayne also.

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    Folks, what kind of materials are they using? I'm having visions of beer cans for earings and plastic for blouses! Yikes!

Lots of paper, tin foil, magazines, plastic sheets (like the kind you lay down to protect your carpeting when you paint the walls), I think those were tin cans that Kayne put on the skirt he has now abandoned, that sort of thing. The stuff that curbside recycling picks up twice a week (if you live in California)

OH GOSH! Kayne and his skirt! lol....cracks me up he should wear his skirts everyday!

is that a bubble skirt that allison is doing -- anyone notice that angela really hasn't been shown????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

kayne -- "unless they were somking crack before the runway show" -- he is so funny!
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

I detest Jeffery now that Keith is gone

FORT Fanatic
    I got to agree I LOVE Michael's gold top-gorgeous, plus Uli's bottom was great too

+ Reply to Thread