+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Final Three

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar
    My 2 favorites to make it through to fashion week are Michael & Laura. I've actually liked both of them from the beginning and they haven't really disappointed me yet. Michael's jet setter outfit was awesomely cool.

For the 3rd spot in the final 3 it's really a toss up for me:
    I love Kayne's personality, but I'm not sure if I love his designs.
    I like Uli, but we really have not seen a lot of VARIETY from her.
    I don't like Jeffrey, and have really hated some of his designs, but at least he's creative (his designs don't all look the same) and has good sewing skills.
    Vincent should have gone home weeks ago his designs are either ugly or boring.

I guess I would hope that Kayne steps up his game and starts making some beautiful, stop you in your tracks designs. I will miss his personality if/when he gets booted.

FORT Newbie
    Yea I agree about Kayne, I would really like to see him step it up. That dress he made for the marilyn monroe update was flawless. I have never seen a dress like that ever!

Vincent is a little kooky, but he has a bit of talent.. and I do mean a bit..I know you guys are going to shoot me for this, but I really liked the Twiggy dress he did. I thought he hit the mark dead on with that one.

I wonder if having a somewhat successful business in Florida will not count against Uli. It might not be so great for the show to have another contestant who, like Chloe, takes the prize and goes back to doing exactly what she was doing before.

FORT Newbie
    yea, these winners are not blowing up like I expected them to. To be honest, I can see why these people did not make it before they were on project runway.. they just dont seem to have the drive and hunger to be successful. The producers should have known not to award Chloe the prize after she said she did not know whether she really wanted it or not. At that level you should have no doubt about what you want.

Call me kooky crazy, but

I really believe that the final three will have a lot to do with TV presence, rather than with being the best.

Bravo seems to have sold out.
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
    Herm Albright
    (1876 - 1944)

Id like to see Michael & Jeffrey go thru to fashion week
    altho id like to see uli go thru to fashion week i think prolly they will have Laura go.. hmmm i dunno tho... LOL what if they had Vincent go to fashion week?! What if Vincent won the whole thing...!!!! Now that would be an even bigger shocker than Chloe!!

Vincent,the one who will must be in the final three,lead by jia's his model forever,and that report.

Quote Originally Posted by stephy501808 View Post
    Vincent,the one who will must be in the final three,lead by jia's his model forever,and that report.
    Sorry, I don't see Vincent in the final 3.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    By my calculations, the timing of Jia's accident seems put him final 5 or final 4 to me. Remember, she could have had the accident on the way to the taping of the model aufing just as easily as the taping of a runway presentation.

I'd be stunned if Michael and Jeffrey aren't in the final 3. That leaves a slot for a woman, not for Vincent.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 09-03-2006 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Add spoiler tags

It's also possible that all models were called back for the final runways, regardless of whether or not they were still in the running for the Elle shoot.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip View Post
    It's also possible that all models were called back for the final runways, regardless of whether or not they were still in the running for the Elle shoot.
    There is definitely a precedent for this as eliminated models were called back for Fashion Week in the previous PRs.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

+ Reply to Thread