+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    Well, not just that, but Audrey Hepburn had impecable, elegant, restrained taste. Angela is all about cutsie details and hokey quilted puff extravaganzas.

The designers are all arguing about the sewing machine that isn't working. Jeffrey accuses Angela of messing up the machine, first she says it was working fine when she was using it, then there's more yacking, then she comes back and says its unfair to blame her, it wasn't working for her either (Huh? What'd you just say?) Jeffrey takes Allison's machine, then it goes on some more, then Angela and Jeffrey are going at it, then Laura, ever the shy wallflower, pipes up and gets into it with Jeffrey, he leaves the room saying he wished the @#$% something or other would have a heart attack or a stroke (drop dead).
    for all her elegant fashions, you know Laura grew up in a trailer park. I just love her.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Moi
    Somebody puhlllllleeeeaaaze stuff some bobbins down tattoo boy's throat and strangle him with wickety wack trim. I used to hate Vincent more, but he's just incompetent. Tattoo boy is thoroughly obnoxious. I can easily understand why he and Santino are friends -- nobody else will have anything to do with either of them

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

They are allowed to call home?
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Mike is getting a lot more airtime this episode...wonder if that's good or bad!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin View Post
    They are allowed to call home?
    I'm shocked they are allowed cell phones as well..
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Vincent isn't using the linen he bought because he doesn't like the beige, so Robert is borrowing it...wonder if that's allowed.

FORT Fanatic
    I guess there allowed phones, as long as they don't talk about the competition. Remember in season 1 when Jay was having problems with his Model Morgan, he was allowed to use a cell phone. Just as long as they don't reveal any info, I guess it's fine.

Wow... bradley's designing outfits for Reynold's wrap...

I'm surprised to see Laura bringing a cup of coffee into the design room - can you imagine if someone spilled it?

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

I actually liked Micahels design although he didn't seem to be too happy with it.

+ Reply to Thread