+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/09 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

ok that was crazy....the models in a cat fight

tacky

"I have Pam Mother F&!!ing Grier. She is The Bomb"

I love Michael. really.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    Angela is EXCITED AND HAPPY to be doing Audrey Hepburn...is she insane?
    Yah I don't think she really understands that out of everyone she's probably going to be the hardest to get right because everyone highs extremely high expectations when it comes to her.

Laura is pleased with Katherine Hepburn. Jeffrey thrilled with Madonna. Vincent's model said she picked her icon because of what he could do with it. Jeffrey says he doesn't know @#$% about Cher. Allison is so young her model has to tell her about Farrah Fawcett...

I like Laura sticking up for Angela. I want tatoo man to go home. I don't like him
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

Models get to choose the designer they work with.

The last two models' names in the bag will be out. Unfair!
    I know right..they could have at least had a mofo-ing walk off!

Someone wring that duck's neck.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Laura is pleased with Katherine Hepburn. Jeffrey thrilled with Madonna. Vincent's model said she picked her icon because of what he could do with it. Jeffrey says he doesn't know @#$% about Cher. Allison is so young her model has to tell her about Farrah Fawcett...
    Allison looks 18, but she's 25. I'm 28. She should know who FF is...

And yeah, as others said, Angela is going to crash and burn over Audrey Hepburn, she has no idea what she's in for.
    "Man is Elyse [top model] ever thin. Makes me want to go to the gym. Right after I eat my sandwich." - Giz
    "Every time you donít buy CoverGirl cosmetics, Jesus cries" - SnowflakeGirl
    "And I'm also tired of people saying "OMG I'LL NEVER WATCH AGAIINNN". Come on now. ANTM is cocaine and you are the lindsay lohans who crave it" - queenegoist

Moi
    I hate tattoo boy. I realllllly HATE him. I can't imagine him getting any future business from this show because of his attitude. I sooooo hope he gets auffed tonight.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    Yah I don't think she really understands that out of everyone she's probably going to be the hardest to get right because everyone highs extremely high expectations when it comes to her.
    Well, not just that, but Audrey Hepburn had impecable, elegant, restrained taste. Angela is all about cutsie details and hokey quilted puff extravaganzas.

The designers are all arguing about the sewing machine that isn't working. Jeffrey accuses Angela of messing up the machine, first she says it was working fine when she was using it, then there's more yacking, then she comes back and says its unfair to blame her, it wasn't working for her either (Huh? What'd you just say?) Jeffrey takes Allison's machine, then it goes on some more, then Angela and Jeffrey are going at it, then Laura, ever the shy wallflower, pipes up and gets into it with Jeffrey, he leaves the room saying he wished the @#$% something or other would have a heart attack or a stroke (drop dead).

+ Reply to Thread