+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: 8/02 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Sewing Up That Filthy Mouth

Am I the only one whose noticed that the heavy duty swearing/bleeping is quite a bit less so far this year than last? As season 2 (and Santino) progressed along, it seemed like there were more F-Bombs than bobbins being threaded thru the show!

I just had to LOL when I heard Laura drop that bomb! Of course, she struck me as someone who certainly knows how to swear, I just wasn't expecting it to roll off her tongue at that moment, and quite so easily! IMHO, she can swear all she wants to about Angela or to her face. I'm just glad she didn't swear at the dog...or at least for the editing out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mayo View Post
    Am I the only one whose noticed that the heavy duty swearing/bleeping is quite a bit less so far this year than last? As season 2 (and Santino) progressed along, it seemed like there were more F-Bombs than bobbins being threaded thru the show!

I just had to LOL when I heard Laura drop that bomb! Of course, she struck me as someone who certainly knows how to swear, I just wasn't expecting it to roll off her tongue at that moment, and quite so easily! IMHO, she can swear all she wants to about Angela or to her face. I'm just glad she didn't swear at the dog...or at least for the editing out of it.
    If I had five kids, I'd swear like a sailor, too. Actually, being on the show was probably like a big vacation to her, and her husband was the one doing all the swearing. :evil

Just because she doesn't like dogs, and it was quite obvious she didn't, doesn't mean she was MEAN to hers. I'm much more of a cat person than a dog person, couldn't care less if I never have a dog again, pretty sure I won't, but that doesn't mean I'm not pleasant and friendly with my family's dogs, and at least courteous and civil to other people's. Its just not my thing, any more than its hers.

I posted in Nick's thread that he's reviewing the new season'ts episodes. He wrote about this episode. The link is provided. Enjoy!

Goddess of Looks & Books nliedel's Avatar
    I have four kids and I can bang out some serious foul language. Comes with the territory.

I didnt expect Laura to be poppin them out, either, but when you have that many children, I imagine you only hold back the swear words when you'r ein public, lol. Especially when you have all boys. I have one daughter and man, she makes me have no patience with others, too! lol. But yeah.
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

I have three kids and I cuss like a sailor sometimes, too. Especially after a long day and the dryer inexplicably shuts down!

LOL. stupid appliances!! I dont blame laura for being the way she is, but then again, I think she needs to... "relax". lol!
    ~~~~~~~~~amandalynn!
    this is a reason for broken wings!

FORT Newbie
    I wish Grace Kelly had been one of the icons, although I guess with Audrey and Marilyn, they needed a little more diversity in terms of time periods. If I were on the show, I so would have wanted to modernize her and put her in an updated version of the Hitchcock blonde gray suit...

+ Reply to Thread