+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Runway Creations Photo Album - Season 3

Bradley (Cher)

Uli (Diana Ross)

Vincent (Twiggy)

Angela (Audrey Hepburn)

Robert (Jackie Onassis)
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 08-11-2006 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks for all these pictures! I love looking at all the outfits! I have to say, of them all, Kayne has the most that I really like. I dont know why. There isn't first episode pictures here, is there? But I love Kayne's designs. And Michael's, too. His dog outfit was HOT. I'd wear that! And I like Laura, but a lot of her outfits... are the same general idea, blazers and skirts. I think she could do SO much if she'd branch out a little. Uli is great, too, but her dresses are all the same, and I dont really like her love of patterns and prints, lol. Jeffery... I love his IDEAS... he comes up with some great ideas, but he can't translate them well, they're always a little too grungy, though I did like his madonna outfit! And where's Angela's Audrey Hepburn picture? I liked that dress, but I dont feel like any of her outfits have anything special (especially the... story based one, ew.) In the miss universe challenge, i really loved Kayne's dress and I felt he deserved to win, but Uli and KEith's dresses were very similar... BUT, I have to say, Uli's looked a little too... window drapery to me. Keith's was very princess I thought, and I felt he should've gone up against kayne as one of the best instead of uli. And I wish malan wouldn't have gone home. I wanted to see what he could do. ;x

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Vincent's designs are very quirky!

Yeah. His designs are so whimsical and witty, while being excellently made. I don't get why he's so maligned here, I think he's realy good.

I hate Bradley's design, that's not even close to Cher....., it's like a random sunday clothes..., But Vincent's design is soo great, screams MOD, very twiggy....!!!

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I like Vincent too. I absolutely loved Bradley on the show, and am bummed that he got the boot last night. His outfit was horrific, yes, but come on, Cher?!?!

i still think vincent is a bit strange and he still freaks me out - but ... i do like his dress this week -- i think it fits twiggy just fine... i would have liked it more had he left the pockets off -- but all in all -- i like it
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

It wasn't bad... But I dont know. It did make his model look really wide, which isnt good... and I watched twiggy on ANTM... And I just cant see her in this, going with her personality. Maybe if the pattern wasnt RED... I think its a little too strong with the black? I dont know. I like Vincent's ideas, but so far, his clothes havent done much for me.

Angela's and Robert's designs have been added to Week Five.

Vincent's dress reminds me of A&W Root Beer or Halloween. Either way, it's not a good dress. If he used softer colors it might have looked a little different, er, better?

Bradley's model looks a little preggers in that picture.

Robert's outfit is nice, except it's linen and Jackie would have never worn a lace bodice, at least in public.

Thanks for posting the pix, SV!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast