+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Discussion Thread *Spoilers*

i bet when they kick whomever it is that gets in trouble (ie keith for cheating) LOL they will call him back --
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Once again, I am disappointed!

Malan did not deserve to go home!

Quote Originally Posted by firechica View Post
    i bet when they kick whomever it is that gets in trouble (ie keith for cheating) LOL they will call him back --
    Man, I hope! Malan did so not deserve to go home!

I was on Angela's side for the Vincent argument (he acted like a prick during the designing), but between her and Malan she definetly deserved to go.

Moi
    WHOA! I so didn't see that coming. I really didn't like his execution though. Everything they said about it was correct. The ruching was uneven and made one side look different than the other. And even if you don't have enough fabric to make the skirt, at least TRIM the hanging threads off. I think they made the right decision. Vincent never let Angela have any part of his design. She deserves another chance and Malan doesn't.

AKat
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

easily distracted
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    I was on Angela's side for the Vincent argument
    Me too. But I really wish Malan had stayed. I like him and thought he was very talented.

I thought Vincent came off as a control freak and basically left Angela standing the sideline doing nothing. He didn't ask for any input and he had nothing but comtempt for her.

Angela on the other hand is coming off as weak as she can't sketch and was very aloof witht the Miss USA winner.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I so wanted Angela to go home to her farm and make macaroni clothes. I loved that Malan stepped up that he should be the one to go home out of his team, but knew he was doomed as soon as he did so, just like last season's elimination of Daniel F.

Moi
    Okay, everybody who thought Vincent was in the right on this dispute -- watch the show again in reruns during the coming week. At what point in that "collaboration" did he even let her have a part? Did he ever listen to anything she said -- ever? She did ask what she could do to help him. He basically ignored her and told her to just back off and stand away from him. She did try to help him but he wouldn't let her. It's Vincent who is incapable of working in a team. I think if you watch this show again and evaluate it dispassionately you will have to agree on that.

AKat
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

guess angela didn't like that dress cause it couldn't be mistaken for an "Yves Saint lauren" did i even get the name right -- it is so freaky that i absolutely LOVE this show and have NO fashion sense what so ever .....
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

+ Reply to Thread