+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Project Runway Reairing on NBC on Mon. 8pm Eastern Time

FORT Fogey
    I really don't see the need for them air it on another station. As much as I love Bravo, it feels like 90% of the time I happen to click by it I happen to see none other than rerun episodes of Project Runway. Seeing the same episodes over and over again just gets a bit taxing. It's always either that or the Kathy Griffin show. Hell, Jackie's Gym only has one episode but they're already whoring it out to the max.

Not everyone has access to cable TV, so having it on a major network channel enables those viewers to see the show.

FORT Fogey
    Oops... I didn't even think of that. Silly me

FORT Regular
    i dont have cable, and when i hurd that it was going to be on nbc i got excited, but when i hurd it was only for 2 episodes i got bummed out.

Does this air in Canada on any channel? I know that the Lifenetwork airs a previous season but the Canadian Bravo station does not have it listed. Is there any channel in Canada that this comes on?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by laura000 View Post
    Does this air in Canada on any channel? I know that the Lifenetwork airs a previous season but the Canadian Bravo station does not have it listed. Is there any channel in Canada that this comes on?
    I think they mentioned that it would be airing this fall on the life network. Not sure exactly when but thats what the commercial said

Project Runway 3 airing in Canada

Project Runway 3 will be airing in Canada starting September 4th at 10pm EST. http://www.lifenetwork.com/microsites/projectrunway3/

Quote Originally Posted by barrios001 View Post
    i dont have cable, and when i hurd that it was going to be on nbc i got excited, but when i hurd it was only for 2 episodes i got bummed out.
    Wait a minute -- you mean they aired two lousy episodes on NBC and then pulled the plug? They aired enough to get people hooked, then pulled the rug out from under them? That's a despicable ploy to get people to get cable, and it sucks. Bet it backfired, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12