+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 3 **SPOILERS**

It's on another spoilers thread. (Click the underlined link.)
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    I don't think Angela is going to get very far if she doesn't know how to use the machines and doesn't sketch. I hope she and Vincent both leave quickly. But it seems as if Vincent is going to be with us for a while -- the hairdresser comment and also he chose Jia as a model, so if all goes as planned -- no Zulema to mess up the model selection -- Jia will be with him and already in the finals when she has her bus accident.
    AKat, what hairdresser comment are you referring to and how does the fact that Jia is Vincent's model factor in to your assessment that Vincent will be with us for awhile?

I read through the posts in this thread but musts have missed something. I'd love to know.

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    AKat, what hairdresser comment are you referring to and how does the fact that Jia is Vincent's model factor in to your assessment that Vincent will be with us for awhile?

I read through the posts in this thread but musts have missed something. I'd love to know.
    Jexter, sorry about that. I never can remember which spoiler thread has which spoilers, and I guess I just assume that people who read spoilers read all of them. (I know that is a totally ridiculous thing to assume) There is something that I believe is further back in this thread that says some hairdresser or another let slip the fact that Vincent is with the show longer than you would expect. There doesn't seem to be any more to that story than that.

As for the Jia story, I posted a thread called Major Final Three **SPOILER** on this forum -- I think it's still on the first page. Anyway, there is a story from a New York Daily News column from earlier this month that tells about Jia being hit by a bus while she was riding her bicycle to the show. This was almost at the end of the final three show. The article said she was quite badly injured and it is very iffy if she will be able to participate in the Fashion Week show. Anyway, it did say she had already made it into the final three.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

FORT Fogey
    Thanks AKat. I thought you were the one to originally post the hairdresser remark. I must have misread.

Then, I thought the injured model was Kayne's - not Vincent's.

I don't know the models' names and who they belong with yet.
    Last edited by Jexter; 07-23-2006 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Then, I thought the injured model was Kayne's - not Vincent's.

I don't know the models' names and who they belong with yet.
    the injured model was orginally kaynes -- in the first episode -- but in the
    2nd one - they were able to choose the model they wanted to work with and vincent chose jia ...
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    I put all my valuable photos in frames. Wendy marked her unframed photo for sympathy.

I'm wondering if the bobbin thief is Angela. Remember she couldn't use the machines and she had to sew everything by hand. Perhaps she thought she'd level the playing field? We'll (soon, I hope) find out.
    It as Stacey who couldn't use the machine, not Angela....

That's right. It was Stacey; consequently, she was hand-sewing everything. Too many names for everyone to keep straight so early on in the season.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by firechica View Post
    the injured model was orginally kaynes -- in the first episode -- but in the
    2nd one - they were able to choose the model they wanted to work with and vincent chose jia ...
    Thanks! This clears it up. I don't really pay attention to the models much and came to episode 2 late. I must have missed that.

FORT Fogey
    Since we can guess Vincent does not make it to fashion week it could be that Kayne gets her back. He won this week and will have a choice if he desires. They may be a group that changes models for awhile until they get someone they like.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiXMinako View Post
    It as Stacey who couldn't use the machine, not Angela....

Oops.

+ Reply to Thread