+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 3 **SPOILERS**

Moi
    Regarding Keith and the "drawings", he says on another forum that he submitted five portfolios for PR and that the particular one they happened to show on tv was one where he had done "drawings" for somebody who wanted a portfolio of current designs and that he didn't represent those designs as ones he did himself.

I just wonder why he would even bother to submit that portfolio. Seems a really stupid and pointless thing to do.

AKat
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

surly and akat -- THANKS -- i feel like such a dork - - told you i was new to this LOL ...............
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Keith did indeed carry a handful of books at the audition, and Nina, Heidi and Michael can be seen reading one each. The one Michael was flipping through were had the offending sketches. Based on this screen cap, it does indeed look like a trend report rather than a personal folio. Even if it seems pointless, it impressed the judges (not the first time this happened). And if you know you’re going to be perceived as “the men’s wear guy”, a trend report on women’s wear is a good idea.

Someone's hair stylist or something slipped out that Vincent is in this for the long haul...OH GOD.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    Someone's hair stylist or something slipped out that Vincent is in this for the long haul...OH GOD.

Awesome! I love Vincent and just got done posting somewhere (can't recall what thread) how much I love the guy! I'm excited to see what he can do!!!!

Moi
    Right before this season started and they had commercials on tv all the time announcing the new season -- the commercials where they have a few of the contestants say a sentence or so -- there was one where somebody said "Sabotage happens." I only saw that a couple of times, then they seemed to have stopped showing it. Sorry I didn't note who said it, but it was one of the guys.

If that commercial was referring to whatever it was that gets somebody kicked off, it would seem to point to the story about the bobbins rather than Keith's drawings as being responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    Right before this season started and they had commercials on tv all the time announcing the new season -- the commercials where they have a few of the contestants say a sentence or so -- there was one where somebody said "Sabotage happens." I only saw that a couple of times, then they seemed to have stopped showing it. Sorry I didn't note who said it, but it was one of the guys.

If that commercial was referring to whatever it was that gets somebody kicked off, it would seem to point to the story about the bobbins rather than Keith's drawings as being responsible.

it was Malan saying "sabotage happens"

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    it was Malan saying "sabotage happens"
    Hmmmmm....and he got booted before whatever it was that happens, happened. Very strange.

FORT Newbie
    "it was Malan saying "sabotage happens"

No, it was Jeffrey!
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 07-21-2006 at 07:41 PM.

Moi
    I'm not sure who it was since I didn't know any of the designers at the time. Anyway, what I found interesting about it was that it isn't showing any more and most of the others do pop up. I just wondered if they filmed the promos before the season actually started and started showing them, but then some act of "sabotage" actually does occur and they withdrew that promo. I know that's a long shot and we will just have to wait and see.....

Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 07-21-2006 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Remove deleted quote

+ Reply to Thread