+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 3 **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie
    So... I thought I'd do some work with the nice zoom button in photoshop. Here's what I have with next weeks big thing...

I think most of us believe it's a guy who took the boot...I'm sure if Tims going to tell someone to take a hike it will happen at the start of the show. So that person wont be in the next round. So who are all the males in the bravotv.com video?

I went through and watched it as normal and found two males that didn't show up... Jeffery and Keith... As I watched it very closely a second time I saw someone cross over Bradley as he works on something... the guy had tattoos....I opened the full screen up :-D and sure enough that person was there.

I may be wrong... But hey it's a nice idea?

naughty

naughty was the atrocious mess Angela made-let's put it this way, she was wearing matching bridge mix skirts with her model, and looked like someone right off the Berlin streetcorners during the World Cup-one of the hooker that didn't get a lot of business. as for the Keith stealing story, sounds plausible to me...

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Urrrrg, it’s team-challenge time again. The groups are in teams of three, and they appear to be designing one suit per team. The teams I saw in the preview video were:

-Laura + Angela + Michael
    -Robert + Kayne + Vincent
    -Bonnie + Uli + Bradley

I didn’t see Allison , Jeffery or Keith, so I assume that they are the last team.
    Last edited by quangtran; 07-27-2006 at 06:50 AM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Kayne said the person he least liked was Malan. He said Malan would make negative comments on the runway. In week 1 and 2, I don't see Malan having time to make negative comments. In 2 he is really under pressure. I want to believe they'll bring him back, back to make those comments Kayne is referring to. Someone else said he was parading cameras around NY. Possibly he is in the final 3.
    Good catch. I found it odd Kayne had time to dislike Malan but I had forgotten about one getting kicked off. Absolutely, he comes back. Has to. Thanks.

Kayne did not mention Keith in his interview, another arrow pointing in his direction. It just seems he would stand out as a problem. It is not for his photoshop fashions though. Watch the first episode again and you will see that he did not present them as his own.

Model spoiler: Jia is with Vincent now and I don't see him making it to the end so he loses and someone else snags Jia? Not likely. Some of the models come back to work the runway show and she is on her way to a fitting when hit by a bus? Another model drops out and she takes her place?

FORT Newbie
    Laura Bennett is Lynette from Desperate Housewives dressed like Bree!!!

FORT Fogey
    I think that Keith, Angela, and maybe Kayne are candidates for the boot. Did anybody see the room number in the preview when Tim knocked on the door and said "I need to talk to you..."? Maybe if we see the room number, we can kinda guess some of the people in that room who might be responsible for the very 'naughty' thing.

FORT Newbie

I see Tim Gunn in my Starbucks...

I'm sure he's sworn to secrecy!

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    I think that Keith, Angela, and maybe Kayne are candidates for the boot. Did anybody see the room number in the preview when Tim knocked on the door and said "I need to talk to you..."? Maybe if we see the room number, we can kinda guess some of the people in that room who might be responsible for the very 'naughty' thing.
    I looked carefully for the room number, but it was impossible to see because of the angle they showed Tim. The only real clue I could find was when he told whoever that they had to leave, he was in a room with a medium/dark blue backgound. Does that sound like any room we know?

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I thought I read he said it was for his portion showing trends in designs and that he said he did not claim the designs as his own.
    I still can't imagine why the judges in a design contest would be the slightest bit interested in anybody's ability to show trends. That has nothing at all to do with their ability to design and construct clothing.

I think what is really important is HOW Keith "did not claim the designs were his own." Did he actually say to the judges something like: "This portfolio does not respresent my work and the designs in here are not mine"? Or did he just not say anything at all and let them assume it was his designs? If the latter, then his disclaimer now that he never told them it was his work is strictly accurate, but it's still cheating.

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    I still can't imagine why the judges in a design contest would be the slightest bit interested in anybody's ability to show trends. That has nothing at all to do with their ability to design and construct clothing.

I think what is really important is HOW Keith "did not claim the designs were his own." Did he actually say to the judges something like: "This portfolio does not respresent my work and the designs in here are not mine"? Or did he just not say anything at all and let them assume it was his designs? If the latter, then his disclaimer now that he never told them it was his work is strictly accurate, but it's still cheating.

that's just embarassing on Bravo's part. and if it's true and it was trend reports then i don't see why they would kick him out for that. i think it is something else that happens when he's teamed up with Kayne and Robert

+ Reply to Thread