+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 3

I watched the preview on Bravo for next week's show. It looks like the designers get to change models yet again. I noticed Micheal has Nazri and Jeff has Bonnie's model - Miranda.

Who models Kayne's pagent dress? I think it's Katia, but who knows. I think she walked so gracefully. She was such a goddess!

Yes, Kayne's pageant model was fabulous. I wonder why he didn't stick with her.

I just went to Bravo and Diana Eng's picture is attached to (almost) all the models' bios. I just can't believe the programmers don't correct this. Good grief, someone's been very naughty - to quote a famous German model. LMAO

Yay~ Michael + Nazri= Hot!

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    Yes, Kayne's pageant model was fabulous. I wonder why he didn't stick with her.

I just went to Bravo and Diana Eng's picture is attached to (almost) all the models' bios. I just can't believe the programmers don't correct this. Good grief, someone's been very naughty - to quote a famous German model. LMAO
    Yes, the web site really sucks. How come last season's site was so user-friendly and easy-to-follow, yet this year's slighty altered version is such a hassle to use? The only mistake I remember last time was them swapping a picture of Tarah with a picture of Heather.

Altough I do think it's hilarious how Diana pops in the site.

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    I just looked at the Episode 5 preview video on the Bravo site. I think it's neat that the models got to select the fashion icon to be updated for each of them. It kind of reminds me of the PR1 wedding dress challenge, and it was nice to get even a small glimpse of the models' personalities.

I watched the video twice and took notes. I noticed that we don't get to see Laura's, Brad's, Alison's, and Vincent's icons, nor did I quite catch all 10 of the choices. I couldn't tell who got Cher or Farrah (?), and I'm still missing two on my list.

Did anyone else see anything I might have missed?
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

I know Laura's model got Cher

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    I know Laura's model got Cher
    If Laura keeps the same model, that ought to be a hoot and a half. Imagine Miss Cocktail Dress in the Workroom making over *Cher* of all people...

Alexandria had the Farrah picture. I don't know if Allison kept her.

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Thanks to all. I actually managed to get all the matchups from the Bravo board. They are as follows:

Kayne: Marilyn Monroe
    Angela: Audrey Hepburn
    Jeff: Madonna
    Robert: Jackie Onassis
    Michael: Pam Greer
    Uli: Diana Ross
    Laura: Cher
    Bradley: Katharine Hepburn
    Alison: Farrah Fawcett
    Vincent: Twiggy

I see the main stylistic challenges falling to Laura, Bradley, and Vincent. In spite of his disappointment at getting MM, Kayne will have less trouble than those three.
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 08-05-2006 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Correct name spelling
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

+ Reply to Thread