+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 170

Thread: The Models: Season 3

  1. #71
    FORT Voyeur Aceon6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    New England, USA
    Posts
    1,017
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerSaysNo View Post
    At first, when Uli "stole" Nazri I had a Zuleima flashback and thought "damn!". But now I'm glad she did it because I think Nazri is a great model (needs to work on her walk though) and would have hated to have seen her gone because Keith got booted.
    I think we'll still see a few switches the next time the designers have full choice as well. They needed some time to see the models in action, both in the workroom and on the runway, so I'm sure there's some "I wish I had..." pent up demand. Picking someone who is easier to fit, or less whiny in the workroom should be a priority until we're down to the final 6 or so.

  2. #72
    straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,723
    aw, dang.... my favorite of the models got the boot last night (toni)

    I do like amanda too...

  3. #73
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Naples, Italy
    Posts
    3
    My favorite is KAtie B.

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey Fashion_Nazi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Das Boot
    Posts
    884
    It's great that the designers have a chance to pick new models.

    I'm one of the few that doesn't like Nazri. She has that pissed off look ( I wouldn't be happy wearing those granny pants too ) and the bags under the eyes bother me.

    I was surprised that Alexandria was the last one picked. She has a strong walk and nice features.

    The only ones I like are Amanda, Alexandria, Lindsay and Katie.

    Toni was cute, but her walked really sucked.

    Next week both Camille and Miranda will be sent home.....

  5. #75
    The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    958
    Nazri is by far the best looking model of the bunch, but I do agree about her lack of presence and the baggy eyes. The Loriel Paris make-up have done something about that, yes? And I don't think it was a Zulema move of Uli to steal her. This group of designers seem to have less "ownership" of their models compared to last season, what with two team challenges preventing a lot of the models hitting the runway.

  6. #76
    Yumpin' Yiminy roses4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nor. Calif. bay area
    Posts
    1,422
    Does anyone know what model Michael used last week (the dog challenge)? She's beautiful and he switched! I asked this in his thread but, unfortunately, it doesn't get much traffic. He's my fave so far. I'm just curious who she is because that idiot Bravo site has Diana Eng's picture on a few of the models' bio pictures. It's so frustrating. That whole site is!

    I'm wondering why he went with a different model this week as she wasn't nearly as attractive as last week's.

  7. #77
    straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,723
    Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    Does anyone know what model Michael used last week (the dog challenge)? She's beautiful and he switched! I asked this in his thread but, unfortunately, it doesn't get much traffic. He's my fave so far. I'm just curious who she is because that idiot Bravo site has Diana Eng's picture on a few of the models' bio pictures. It's so frustrating. That whole site is!

    I'm wondering why he went with a different model this week as she wasn't nearly as attractive as last week's.
    I think he used Alexandra (Donhoeffner) that week

  8. #78
    Samantha's Mommy Closet Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,191
    Quote Originally Posted by quangtran View Post
    Nazri is by far the best looking model of the bunch, but I do agree about her lack of presence and the baggy eyes. The Loriel Paris make-up have done something about that, yes? And I don't think it was a Zulema move of Uli to steal her. This group of designers seem to have less "ownership" of their models compared to last season, what with two team challenges preventing a lot of the models hitting the runway.
    Well, as much as I hate to admit it, she did sort of pull a Shatangy because she admitted she did it deliberately to take away a model that she thought gave Keith a competitive advantage. She definitely did it to mess with him. But on the other hand, Nick was sweet, Keith was obnoxious, to say the least, and Uli may well have known at that point that he was violating the rules, so I'd say, she's entitled...

  9. #79
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    uh
    Posts
    5,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashion_Nazi View Post
    It's great that the designers have a chance to pick new models.

    I'm one of the few that doesn't like Nazri. She has that pissed off look ( I wouldn't be happy wearing those granny pants too ) and the bags under the eyes bother me.

    I was surprised that Alexandria was the last one picked. She has a strong walk and nice features.

    The only ones I like are Amanda, Alexandria, Lindsay and Katie.

    Toni was cute, but her walked really sucked.

    Next week both Camille and Miranda will be sent home.....
    Uh....wasn't Danielle last picked? And isn't it Marilinda?

  10. #80
    Former Princess Jinafire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,005
    The cast this season doesnt seem to really care for there models seeing how they're slinged around so much lol...i dont blame them though, none of the models this season are very....spectacular to say the least...

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.