+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Models: Season 3

Thanks for posting the pics here- for some reason when I go to the Bravo site, the picture of Moon is actually that designer who did the "science" stuff last season. It was a little jarring.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

They need a spinoff following the models lives. I want a petition!

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Am I the only one who finds Toni scary-looking? That tiny gamin-like lower face and huge, high, broad forhead make her look like an alien.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mayo View Post
    Does anyone know how these models are cast for this show? I don't think I've ever read anything about that anywhere. I wonder if they come from modeling agencies or a PR open call for models.

I pray that we don't have some kind of drama involving an agency model and (give us a break) Janice Dickinson!
    In his interview with Fort, Andrae said that Danyelle didn't have an agent at the time, but has since signed with Elite. Based on that information, I'd say it's an open call.

Katie B and Dani are the most stunning

ok i am about to be mean / ugly and i appoligze up front -- but my gosh!! what is up with some of the models - - i mean did Michael Kors DEMAND that no one look better than him -- or was younger than him or what???? i mean i know I need some help -- but i'm also not out there trying to model .... if i have to pick one or two that i'm gonna pull for -- i'll go for the Katies ... and if we can do some hairdos that will cover that tyra banks five head on danielle --- i'll pull for her -- she does have the most beautiful eyes of any of them .... sorry if i offended ....

""Inside me is a skinny woman screaming to get out, But... I can usually shut her up with some cookies!"

Geez will they ever get girls as good as Olga, Melissa and Martinique from the first season?? These girls are terrible, they better be good walkers.

Danielle, Marilinda, Moon, and Toni are my top favorite models so far...i hope they get paired with the better designers lol

Thanks for posting the pics here- for some reason when I go to the Bravo site, the picture of Moon is actually that designer who did the "science" stuff last season. It was a little jarring.
    Oh my! That is disturbing. You're welcome.

Geez will they ever get girls as good as Olga, Melissa and Martinique from the first season?? These girls are terrible, they better be good walkers.
    A huge
    Martinique was so, so good. They even called her back to walk for Jay (I think? Maybe it was Wendy) for Fashion Week during the finale show. Gorgeous girl. Melissa too. And YES, they could WALK! These girls better be able to work the runway. Their aesthetic value at first glance doesn't help them much IMO. Toni looks good to me though.
    2003-2008.

FORT Fogey
    The second "Amanda" is really Alexandra. There's also another model, Clarissa. http://www.bravotv.com/Project_Runwa...rissa_Anderson

+ Reply to Thread