+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Closet Fan View Post
    To be fair, there are other people who should go first. The guy who should have been eliminated last night (Vincent) for starters, but because the show is clearly rigged, will continue to last well beyond the point he should have. Actually, he and Angela both should have been gone by now.
    I have to agree with that as well. But if Jeffrey gets to present an entire line over Michael, Laura, Kayne or Uli (or even Robert for that matter), it will be entirely unfair. In the end, the show should be about talent... if someone is abrasive and makes for good TV, then that's just a bonus.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

Quote Originally Posted by CuckoosNest View Post
    I have to agree with that as well. But if Jeffrey gets to present an entire line over Michael, Laura, Kayne or Uli (or even Robert for that matter), it will be entirely unfair. In the end, the show should be about talent... if someone is abrasive and makes for good TV, then that's just a bonus.
    I seriously doubt Jeffrey will be in the final three, or even the final four. I don't think he has a snowball's chance in heck, barring them finding a bunch more patternmaking books under the designers' beds...

FORT Newbie
    Hmm, I dunno. If I had to select three worthy of Fashion Week, I'd go with Michael, Uli, and Jeffrey. Laura's great, but just because her stuff is made well doesn't mean it's fashion forward. Some of her stuff screams "Old Lady!" Kayne is really hit-or-miss. Some of his self-professed "White Trash" background shines through in some of his designs...

that man is lower than a pregnant ant.he made angela's mother cry and the judges should know that. he's the one that should be kicked off.

he's a baby

His behavior toward Angela's mother was despicable. I don't care if he's a recovered addict who's been through hell. No one should treat other people like that.
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022 View Post
    Friends with Santino huh? Wonder if that means we'll be in store for a similar type "character" or if they'll end up being polar opposites.
    I wonder if he and Santino dated. It explains his inability to treat people nice.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.

FORT Newbie
    Project Runway is not a personality contest - it's a designing contest. That's the reason Angela is still there. Remember the partner challenge when they sent Malan home over Angela despite her horrid attitude toward Vincent? Do you really think most fashion designers aren't unpleasant people with diva/prima donna personalities?

Quote Originally Posted by willMO View Post
    Do you really think most fashion designers aren't unpleasant people with diva/prima donna personalities?
    They might be, but i'd also imagine that they're smart enough to not be that way around their clients so they don't get a bad reputation. Apparently Jeffrey can't even do that.

Hmmm...Jeffery's major problem is he wears his emotions on his sleeve. It looks like he really paid for it this time. Will he be a little wiser the next time around?

He was having major communication problems with Angie's mother and I believe it was both of their faults.

She wanted something like she already wears - off the rack - (with a little jacket to boot), and Jeffrey was trying to be innovative because it is a designing contest. Then she goes and complains to Tim that she dislikes everything about the dress even before it was made. So I understand why Jeffrey saw it as a stab in the back, but I feel bad for her because she couldn't talk to him and he made her cry.

Frankly, I'd like to see what would have happened if Angela had to design a dress for her mother. Something tells me her Mum wouldn't be happy with anything. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree afterall.

[QUOTE=RubyRed;2037435]Hmmm...Jeffery's major problem is he wears his emotions on his sleeve. It looks like he really paid for it this time. Will he be a little wiser the next time around?

He was having major communication problems with Angie's mother and I believe it was both of their faults.

She wanted something like she already wears - off the rack - (with a little jacket to boot), and Jeffrey was trying to be innovative because it is a designing contest. Then she goes and complains to Tim that she dislikes everything about the dress even before it was made. So I understand why Jeffrey saw it as a stab in the back, but I feel bad for her because she couldn't talk to him and he made her cry.QUOTE]

She didn't go and complain to Tim. Tim came over and asked her, and she said she didn't like the blue he had picked for her (she had never worn the color). And he just went off on her. There was absolutely no excuse for that kind of behavior. Just like people seem to translate their dislike of Angela to her mom, I am pretty certain Jeffrey was doing the same.

+ Reply to Thread