+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 296

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

  1. #51
    uhhmmmm yeah? firechica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    just this side of sanity!
    Posts
    742
    jeffy stated all he knew about pageants was jon benet ramsey -- he did NOT say all he knew about pageants was jon benet ramsey's death .... big difference -- and the media drilled into our heads day after day the pageant connection --- unfortunently thats the only connection some people have.....
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

  2. #52
    FORT Fogey TunaFests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,858
    i think maybe he just doesn't work well under the time constraints because both his outfits have been majorly lacking in construction....but also in taste so i'm not sure how he's gonna do.

    also...kind of mean but the way his lack of chin makes his head blend in with his huge neck makes him look so funny. kind of like a huge *ahem*. my friends and i can't help but laugh everytime he comes on screen.

  3. #53
    uhhmmmm yeah? firechica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    just this side of sanity!
    Posts
    742
    Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post

    also...kind of mean but the way his lack of chin makes his head blend in with his huge neck makes him look so funny. kind of like a huge *ahem*. my friends and i can't help but laugh everytime he comes on screen.
    that's what i thought when i first saw him -- it is so distracting --
    Don't let the fear of striking out hold you back. -Babe Ruth
    I know right from wrong... wrong is the fun one

  4. #54
    Moi
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    chez moi
    Posts
    633
    Jeffrey, the show summary said you were the one who made that totally uncalled for "feminazi" comment. I hate you for that and hope you get auffed very early. You don't respect women and you don't deserve to design for them.

    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

  5. #55
    Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    110
    Jeffrey said the Jon Benet comment, the "feminazi" comment, and tattooed his neck because he is an attention whore who is trying to imitate his pal Santino since both of them are, at best, middling design talents.

    He disrespects women enough to call them "feminazi's" but still wants to make money off of them? I don't think so.

    Sure, he may have only called Angela a Feminazi (as far as we know) and she hasn't exactly proven herself to be the nicest person, but maybe he can start pulling off the cocky attitude when he designs something that actually doesn't suck.

  6. #56
    Moi
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    chez moi
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerSaysNo View Post
    ... tattooed his neck because he is an attention whore who is trying to imitate his pal Santino since both of them are, at best, middling design talents.
    I think he tattooed his neck to attempt to disguise his very weak chin. Note to Jeffrey -- it didn't work.

    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

  7. #57
    Aint I a lil devil? SuperBrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,032
    Quote Originally Posted by AKat View Post
    I think he tattooed his neck to attempt to disguise his very weak chin. Note to Jeffrey -- it didn't work.

    The tatoo on his neck is the name of his son, and underneath that it says, "the love of my life" in italian, i believe, because he says his son is the love of his life. *thinks that is kinda sweet*
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

  8. #58
    Moi
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    chez moi
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    The tatoo on his neck is the name of his son, and underneath that it says, "the love of my life" in italian, i believe, because he says his son is the love of his life. *thinks that is kinda sweet*
    Well, the only part of his neck that I can read says "Detroit". I sincerely hope that's not his son's name....maybe Detroit could be best friends with David Beckham's son, Brooklyn and meet Leo DiCaprio's character from Gangs of New York -- Amsterdam. Stupid names.

    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

  9. #59
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    51
    Detroit is his sons middle name. His first name is Harrison.

  10. #60
    Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Age
    63
    Posts
    180
    Quote Originally Posted by Surly View Post
    Detroit is his sons middle name. His first name is Harrison.
    Detroit is a family name in Jeffrey's girlfriend's family.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.