+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

FORT Fogey
    I think he will make it to the final 3. He is experienced and will probaby produce some fabulous stuff.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dogabone View Post
    I suspect Jeffrey may turn out to fill the role everyone thought would belong to Malan. Surprise!
    Haha, I think so, too! Malan was also kinda annoying, being all like "It was sooo crazy how uncivilized people were acting" in such a sophisticated manner. I was laughing so much.

FORT Regular
    They will keep him on for a long time. I dont like him or his clothes.. They know people tune in to see the arrogant jerks get voted off..

--
    I thought I'd really like him, but it didn't quite turn out that way after watching the show. I was hoping for his garment to really make a statement, be inspirational (like he said), but all it looked like to me was a crappy dress. I still want to see more from him though, and I'm glad he didn't get "auf'd". He was also extremely arrogant, and I didn't find his arrogance amusing or attractive in the way I felt about Santino's.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mayukhers112 View Post
    Haha, I think so, too! Malan was also kinda annoying, being all like "It was sooo crazy how uncivilized people were acting" in such a sophisticated manner. I was laughing so much.
    I just hope it's one of the two that gets booted off for violating the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm so over me View Post
    I can't tell if he's trying to draw attention to his enormous neck or downplay its gigantism with that tattoo. Regardless, it kinda makes him look like a Cardassian from "Star Trek Deep Space 9."
    But even a Cardassian would have more class than to have the word "Detroit" on his neck.

Quote Originally Posted by Haivart View Post
    But even a Cardassian would have more class than to have the word "Detroit" on his neck.
    So true. He bugs. Perhaps even more than Santino did last year. The neck tattoo is beyond ugly and also quite ridiculous.

Maybe he is crazy enough to have this cough*art*cough on his body permanently, but I don't think so.

I believe he has probably gone the mehndi route. This way he draws attention to himself [all of it negative from what I can tell], but hasn't marked himself for life, or until a good plastic surgeon removes it.
    Last edited by Eddiesleg; 07-15-2006 at 09:02 PM.

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    That neck tattoo is not mendhi.

He's truly arrogant. And seems like another Wendy Pepper/Santino "I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to win" douche who'll throw anyone under the bus to win.

He'll probably make the top 3 (like Santino and Wendy) but the the first of the three out (like Santino and Wendy again). Yawn.

I hope they surprise us and pull a Steven Aspirinio and get him out of the way before that. Although Tiffani was a great antagonist too, but I guess that would be the wrong show! lol...
    Last edited by ShrinkingViolet; 07-17-2006 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haivart View Post
    Very True, a Cardassian would have this guy for lunch.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by laneyrachel View Post
    Wow, he's definitely my choice to win. It helps that he's friends with Santino, too.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence. I can't beleive how much controversy is stirred just by me being honest & outspoken. Its funny...it seems that those who have a distaste for me are just as honest and outspoken about that as I am on the show...only their forum is the internet. Oh I love it all...sometimes I relate more to the conviction, wit and honesty of the haters than to others. This is all crazy fun.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!! Jeffrey
    Last edited by bowieichiban; 07-19-2006 at 02:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread