+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by deku;2110003;
    does anyone know the name of the song tht was playing during jeffrey's runway show in the finale?
    I just found this out thanks to googling for your answer.

But, Jeffrey apparently has a band. He plays bass in a band called lifter. The song is by lifter, and it's called "Swing".

Jeffrey's Band's MySpace Page Click on "Swing" in the upper-right corner and you'll hear his runway song again.

I liked a lot of his designs during the show but did not like most of his collection. That was disappointing to me when it was clear Uli had the better one. The way her clothes moved was beautiful and I thought she should have won over him.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Very dissapointed in him. Seems very passive, and extremely inconsistent.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

I originally posted this message in Uli's board, but it seems more appropriate here:

I look at Jeffrey's designs and I just have no idea why he really would have any celebrity clients at all, especially now. Everything he made seemed to be stuck in 1985, seriously. And it all looked like 80's Madonna. I was surprised that his collection looked nothing like that (except for that green/white striped 80's prom dress thing), but instead his collection was soooo dull and blah. I still can't get over his awful jet-setter outfit. oh my god, those pants?! they looked like bejeweled pantyhose!

FORT Newbie
    You do realize the 80s are very much in style again-- it's all about leggings, tight skinny pants and bubble skirts now.

Just because they're in style, doesnt mean they still are redonkulous. Why does bad fashion always have to repeat itself?
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

yeah, you're right, just because it's supposedly "IN" right now, doesn't mean that it looks good or is pretty or that it isn't stupid-looking. And my problem with Jeffrey's whole 80's thing was that the judges called his designs 'fresh' -- well, how can they be fresh if they are 80's rip-offs?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by April235;2144144;
    yeah, you're right, just because it's supposedly "IN" right now, doesn't mean that it looks good or is pretty or that it isn't stupid-looking. And my problem with Jeffrey's whole 80's thing was that the judges called his designs 'fresh' -- well, how can they be fresh if they are 80's rip-offs?
    No, but it's what sells

To certain rock stars maybe...but who else?
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Newbie
    To enough people that the 80s are back in style again. Not that I wear them, but people are actually buying leggings and skinny jeans again. You see it in the stores, magazines and on the street.

+ Reply to Thread