+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Sebelia - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyFishFace View Post
    Love her or hate her, Laura is amazingly talented. I have not always agree diwth her behaviour or her approach to other people, but I've always been captivated by her designs - I may not like everything that she has done but I'm always looking forward to what it might be.

Just my humble opinion as well. ^_~.
    Personally I don't like either one. Jeffrey's brashness and arrogance are a turn off. Laura's jealously and cattiness also turn offs. But I believe that both are incredibly talented and deserve this chance. If we voted on personality, I would choose Uli.

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake8203 View Post
    I agree with you 100% tumbling dice. Let's not forget that Santino is one of Jeffrey's best friends and I'm sure they ran thru all the scenarios as to what "new project" would be thrown at them during the last week. And also, remember that not only were all of Jeffrey's hooks and eyes in place, the dresses fit the models perfectly, and he certainly didn't have the live models to fit in LA. He runs a successful business with representation in some of the finest stores and boutiques from HongKong to London.
    And let's face it all Laura does is take her husbands money. I looked up his design firm on the internet and it looks VERY successful. Five of the kids are hers and the architect (including the bun in the oven) and one is from a previous relationship. She is NOT an architect for her husbands firm, but works part time helping out around the office. (Which means she probably drives the other designers crazy but they can't say anything cuz she's married to the boss.
    Yikes! How'd you like to be an architect in that firm? You'd have Laura coming in after a long lunch with the girls with her Hermes Birkin bag, plopping it down on a drafting table, and telling the architect, "That just looks butt-ugly. Change it, or I'll tell my hubby you cheated and stole it!! By the way...want some turtle poop?"

The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

Just a thought - do you think Jeffrey may have the tattoo across his neck for a symbolic reason? It's been mentioned in the press and by Jeffrey during the last show that he tried to hang himself - but his roommate came home early, saved him, and the next day he sought help for his addiction, and has been clean ever since.

Jeffrey calls his son, Harrison, "the love of my life." Perhaps having his son's name tattooed across his neck is an affirmation of life itself, since he tried to end his own by hanging himself. Whenever he looks in the mirror and remembers the noose around his neck, he also sees his reason for never again going down that dark road of being a junkie.

That very well could be TumblinDice. Put it right out there, where you and everyone can see it every day ye know? I got a very personal tattoo in a very noticeable spot for pretty much the same reasons after my son was born. So it's a valid theory to me.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Newbie
    I actually disagree with the Michael as "punk" theory. I read the situation like this: Uli put Laura straight out there with her "I think Laura has an announcement" statement and instead of sitting there silently letting it seem as though Laura was the only person who thought this way, Michael spoke up and made it clear that he had some thoughts and concerns as well.

I don't know if it's been brought up here, but it's been brought up elsewhere that Jeff may have been allowed to show, but disqualified from winning the overall contest. That would blow. I'll be annoyed x1000 if that's what happened. (well, I mean I guess if he's stupid enough to cheat in that way he'd deserve it but I'm saying I don't think he did cheat)

This whole controversy has been difficult because I really like both Laura and Jeff and it's unfortunate that the season has to end on this note. This really has been a more negative season than the past two and I hope they don't continue the show in this direction.

Side Note: A friend of mine who has her degree in Architecture JUST moved up to being an Architect from an Architect's Assistant after many years. It's my impression - and other professions are like this as well - that you have to BE an Architect in order to work as an Architect's Assistant. It's not a receptionist type of thing where you're just answering phones and fetching coffee, my friend often drew up the plans for the Architect she was assisting, etc.

tumblin', maybe it was also to cover up a scar from the incident? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    tumblin', maybe it was also to cover up a scar from the incident? Who knows.
    Since he's posted here and knows about FORT, do you suppose it would be a rude thing to ask him? I've asked him a couple of other questions, and he's been really nice about answering them - but they weren't quite this heavy in content.

(No, I didn't ask him if he won, in case anyone's wondering.) :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tumblin' dice View Post
    Since he's posted here and knows about FORT, do you suppose it would be a rude thing to ask him? I've asked him a couple of other questions, and he's been really nice about answering them - but they weren't quite this heavy in content.

(No, I didn't ask him if he won, in case anyone's wondering.) :-)
    he's posted here?!? Whoo! Good thing I didn't tell you guys about the Sex dream I had about him the other night! Oh, Oops..
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I'm rewatching the Mom Challenge on Bravo right now. At the brainstorm stage, Darlene suggests a tailored jacket, and Jeffrey replies, "I've got one day, I don't want to get into a whole tailored jacket thing."

I just find it funny that he had no absolutely no problem doing it for himself in one day the very next week for the Jet Set challenge. With time to spare.

I'm just sayin'...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    I'm rewatching the Mom Challenge on Bravo right now. At the brainstorm stage, Darlene suggests a tailored jacket, and Jeffrey replies, "I've got one day, I don't want to get into a whole tailored jacket thing."

I just find it funny that he had no absolutely no problem doing it for himself in one day the very next week for the Jet Set challenge. With time to spare.

I'm just sayin'...
    Two things - Darlene's jacket was a whole lot more jacket to make... and Jeffrey has been making his own clothes for quite a while, so that makes a huge difference (no pun intended). If you sew for yourself, half the maddening alteration-type stuff is gone, because you know your body and how to fit it, and what works/what doesn't work.

+ Reply to Thread