+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Malan Breton - Season 3

to the FORT, dellrio!

I haven't had a chance to watch the show, yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing Count Malan.

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=dellrio;1963349]

Count Malan is in the house, get out the garlic and crosses cause I think the dude is a vampire lol
    That's probably why he won't tell anyone where he's from. Answering "Transylvania" would probably be a dead give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by dellrio View Post

Fan of PR since it started though and I have to say this guy is the creepiest "thing" they have ever had on there.
    Hahaha Dellrio! Ditto! His laughter is so funny and creepy at the same time! LOL!
    I pray when I'm coming down, you'll be asleep
    If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    MINOR SPOILERS AHEAD:
    Has anybody mentioned that he turned PR down last season? Gunn said that they had chosen him for season 2 even though they weren't thrilled, and then Malan turned PR down! Who does he think he is? I would've loved to see him on season 2 though. He and Satino would've been either best friends or enemies (and that would make great drama).
    His level of arrogance is truly staggering. I think he realised that after he turned them down that he needed them. But even after that he still acts like the show is lucky to have him. He's seriously the most arrogant person i've seen on a reality TV show.

FORT Regular

How'd That Happen?

Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS View Post
    He's seriously the most arrogant person i've seen on a reality TV show.
    Malan has accomplished the impossible. By comparison, he actually makes ME find Stephen from Top Chef rather humble.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dellrio View Post
    Newbie here, hello.

Fan of PR since it started though and I have to say this guy is the creepiest "thing" they have ever had on there.

Count Malan is in the house, get out the garlic and crosses cause I think the dude is a vampire lol
    Hopefully Robert saved the stake he wanted to use on Isaac M. Don't insult vampires by suggesting Malan is one! His annoyance factor to me is a 10+ which means he will be on the show quite a while.

Mike

i HATE this guy. hes such a prick and i havent heard him say one nice thing about anyone or anything during the auditions or the first challenge.

FORT Regular
    Actually he did compliment Lauras' coat during the first challenge.

FORT Regular

A Biting Reflection

Quote Originally Posted by Surly View Post
    Actually he did compliment Lauras' coat during the first challenge.
    Yes, he was waxing nostalgic about how it reminded him of Clara Bow. Of course, his fond memories may more to do with sharp fangs and a lily-white neck.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mschulz View Post
    His annoyance factor to me is a 10+ which means he will be on the show quite a while.
    His arrogance makes him a prime candidate to be the one that they boot from the show. I'm sure he thinks he can do whatever he wants.

+ Reply to Thread