+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Malan Breton - Season 3

wow, Malan

I personally loathed Malan and his designs on the show, but I'm blown away by his Fashion Week clothing. WOW WOW WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez View Post
    It was so sad when he said that he felt shamed. Oh that was just awful. And his story about his mom was heart-wrenching. Way to motivate your kid, lady.
    I wonder if his mom was one of those people who equate males designing clothes with homosexuality or being a "sissy". A friend of mine (straight by the way) is male and a makeup artist and has aspirations to be a fashion designer and his father and mother went out of their way to discourage him, because they feared it meant he was gay and not a man.

At first I thought he was creepy, but now I think he was just the victim of bad editing. He seems so sweet. Is Malan Breton his real name? And is that accent seriously for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    At first I thought he was creepy, but now I think he was just the victim of bad editing. He seems so sweet. Is Malan Breton his real name? And is that accent seriously for real?
    definately bad editing! i think that's his real name but i know that's his real accent. he said it came from growing up in numerous places around the world.

FORT Fogey
    i saw malan in person last week at 34th street. He is very nice and skinny. He is scary looking though! He was victim of bad editing. i think the producers wanted their revenge for his dismissal last season.

FORT Newbie
    I just saw Malan's show. There wasn't one I didn't like. Great job, Malan.

I absolutely loved Malan's collection. He did a great job!

Malan's collection is gorgeous and you can even tell from the pictures that the models enjoyed showing the clothes.

I also liked everything in his collection. The colors were just what I heard everyone say would be the hot colors for Spring and they all had flair and a touch of drama. All totally classy!

To answer someone else's question, I cried too, when he was eliminated. I'm so pleased that he showed everyone what a great designer he is at Fashion Week!

FORT Fogey
    How did Malan get into fashion week? Do you have to "audition" some sample outfits?

To be accepted, he must be pretty good.

+ Reply to Thread