+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Laura Bennett - Season 3

Live Forever
    I like Laura at the beginning, but some of her comments just caught me off guard. But I can never be bored with what she makes, they are all similar, but yet the still do look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipsideboy90 View Post
    ugh I can't believe she is pregnant eww isn't she like 80
    Ma bad I didn't mean it to be ugh and eww..after thinking about she's doing good to be pregnant at her age ..just watching her make a dress with the stomach out just punched me in the face but I do think she is one of the best ones

A screen cap of Laura from the most recent episode.

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar
    Please, everyone, don't yell at me for this cause it's not my personal opinion, but regarding Laura's questionable alcohol drinking, many doctors have said that having a glass of wine or champagne very rarely during pregnancy won't harm the baby. (We also don't know that it wasn't non-alcoholic.) Again, not my personal opinion and I don't agree, but it's just something I've heard.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!

Laura's gown, modeled in NYC and Paris.

FORT Regular
    I wanted to like Laura from the beginning, but she seems to be at the end of her rope.. haywire prggers hormones? but she will pull her stuff together. She is too stubborn to let everything get to her. BUT this last dress I have seen before (I can't tell you where, but it looked familiar)

FORT Fogey
    I would bet my life on it that Laura is drinking sparkling white grape juice. Sophistocated affairs always have an alternative. Jeffery does not drink and we see him with what appears to be wine or champagne too.

She excused herself to bed, saying, have a drink for me the last episode. This sort of says she is not partaking. She has had 5 kids, she knows the drill. Doctors do not say alcohol is okay any more even in small quantities.

Laura's dress was unfairly panned, that screencap from Paris shows how beautiful it was.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Pookipichu; 09-11-2006 at 02:55 PM.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    Wow, it's really amazing how the collar's poufiness or lack thereof totally affected the look.

The drinking while pregnant debate is still iffy. There are women who might have a few glasses of wine per week until they find out they're pregnant (maybe 6 weeks later?) and the kid comes out fine.

I would think they would've had sparkling cider for Laura on the cruise. She also didn't join the others after they were drinking back at the hotel the first night in Paris.

Has anybody discussed yet what Laura's obligations are to the young children she already has? She obviously spent several weeks away from them to film this show--not an easy thing for kids to handle. I guess, since she's apparently wealthy, she has a nanny. Even so, I feel sorry for the tykes. If she lives in Manhattan, did she see the kids every day?

Questions, questions, questions.

+ Reply to Thread