+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vincent Libretti - Season 3

Probably no response at all.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Insane to some, eccentric to me. And... it would take all I could muster to respond to an insult such as this in a more dignified way than he did.

What could a reasonable person have expected for a response?!
    For starters, the person could not LIE about my response being the only negative message he's gotten to date, and when you are a public person and you sphew lies and crap about Tim Gunn and Mike Kors, you better be in for a lot of responses. I can't believe it, we have us a Vincent lover on this site, LOL.:nono

i still think Vincent has a lot of talent and if he had gotten to fashion week he would put on a killer show. i always love his silhouettes but i think he just got pummeled by the restraints of the show.

FORT Newbie
    There's no way Vinny could put on a serious show at FW, unless Brady Bunch retro theme is back in style.

His Miss Usa dress = had sleeves that look like something from the Jetsons, total space cadet.

Everyday Woman- Uli's mom had that horrible dress w/ the huge pointy retro looking collar, so not fashion forward.

His couture dress - again, horrid sleeves (the weird retro cut), and they didn't even have a good fit, there may even have been shoulder pads there too.

His recycle dress- total garbage glued on the easiest type of dress one can make.

Wall to wall challenge- simple sheath type dress w/ horrid pockets, and basket retard hat.

His Twiggy dress- Total Brady Bunch, horrible cut outs on the dress (so old retro 70's gross), terrible brown plaid, again, horrid 70's style sleeves.

Thankfully, we've been spared having Vincent at Fashion Week, if he made it, it would make Project Runway a laughing stock. I'm floored that anyone thinks his stuff looks modern, I guess those people are still in 1972 and still dressing like it also.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by falconeddie View Post
    For starters, the person could not LIE about my response being the only negative message he's gotten to date, and when you are a public person and you sphew lies and crap about Tim Gunn and Mike Kors, you better be in for a lot of responses. I can't believe it, we have us a Vincent lover on this site, LOL.:nono
    Yep, and proud of it. I don't tend to let the majority sway my opinion or make me shy away from posting support.

FORT Newbie
    i have had the plesure to talk with vincent since he left the show and he is very passionate about designing. he will be coming to Mississippi along with Angela Keslar, Zulema, Kara Saun and Daniel Franco to help me raise awareness and money for HIV/AIDS organizations next month.

a really good guy!

Quote Originally Posted by cawebb View Post
    i have had the plesure to talk with vincent since he left the show and he is very passionate about designing. he will be coming to Mississippi along with Angela Keslar, Zulema, Kara Saun and Daniel Franco to help me raise awareness and money for HIV/AIDS organizations next month.

a really good guy!
    I remember reading about the event on BPR.

Good luck with the event! I hope you raise lots of money.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by cawebb View Post

a really good guy!
    Awesome! Are you associated with a specific organization?

FORT Fogey
    Wow, talk about sore loser. He never should have made it as far as he did and he wants to call the others amateurs. I agree with Laura he is delusional.

Charmed n' Dangerous tumblin' dice's Avatar
    You know, after seeing Vincent's rant about his laundry, and how quickly he spiraled out of control over something so trivial, is just an indication that the man needs some professional help. I understand that artists are creative and emotional and sometimes live in a totally different sphere than the non-artists of the world, but he was frightening.

I don't think it's in his control to be otherwise.

Personally, I like Vincent. I don't care for many of his designs, but as a person, I find him occasionally sweet and usually endearing. However, a trip to the couch once a week would probably do him some good.
    The thieves get rich, the saints get shot-
    And god don't answer prayers a lot.

-Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

+ Reply to Thread