+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vincent Libretti - Season 3

I still can't figure out how he thought this looked good

Because despite his backpeddling in front of Heidi and the judges, he seemed more excited abotu the hat than the dress.

FORT Regular

Loosey Goosey

HAHAHAHA! I love the picture!

Despite my jokes about him, I actually think Vincent is just a mite screwy...and really quite harmless. I don't mind if he stays around awhile.

His model may feel differently about that...

FORT Regular

Enthusiastic Insanity: A Career Move

I just read this posted on the net and thought I'd share as it may help to clear up any mysteries as how he made it onto PR3:

Actually Vincent did not pass his psych test, and he really wasn't on the show...but no one had the heart to tell him!

Magic, that sounds like sour grapes from a would-be contestant. Anything that can't be authenticated from Bravo is probably just a rumor, at best.

I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. He's quirky. His hat design reminded me of a I Love Lucy episode.

FORT Regular

Bird-Dog

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me View Post
    Magic, that sounds like sour grapes from a would-be contestant. Anything that can't be authenticated from Bravo is probably just a rumor, at best.
    LOL! I don't recall exactly where I read this, but it was in a forum somewhere I think and intended to be sarcastically funny snark...not at all serious. I just thought it was funny and kind of sweet to think that no one would want to be cruel enough to hurt his feelings by telling him he didn't make it on the show. It just struck me funny and I have a tendency to gather shiny things and bring them back to my "nest" forum.

I like Vincent...he's a unique character. He sort of reminds me of a year old Golden Retriever...big, goofy, wicked enthusiastic about everything they see, and haven't quite grown into their big paws yet.

Let's give him a chance and see if he can sew/design.

Given that, I'll probably still poke fun at him because he's just too great a subject to by-pass that way.
    Last edited by Magic Mayo; 07-15-2006 at 05:25 PM.

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    He seems um...high-strung.

What's with the LA people and all the hippie-dippy faux philosophizing? Remember Daniel Franco on the very first episode of season 1? Yikes!

I was not at all impressed with his first piece. He'll probably make better stuff for the next few episodes. I predict a disastrous piece on what should be a somewhat simple challenge. He''l get screwed over by a "twist" from production.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Mayo View Post
    LOL! I don't recall exactly where I read this, but it was in a forum somewhere I think and intended to be sarcastically funny snark...not at all serious. I just thought it was funny and kind of sweet to think that no one would want to be cruel enough to hurt his feelings by telling him he didn't make it on the show. It just struck me funny and I have a tendency to gather shiny things and bring them back to my "nest" forum.

I like Vincent...he's a unique character. He sort of reminds me of a year old Golden Retriever...big, goofy, wicked enthusiastic about everything they see, and haven't quite grown into their big paws yet.

Let's give him a chance and see if he can sew/design.

Given that, I'll probably still poke fun at him because he's just too great a subject to by-pass that way.
    I like him, too. He was so cute about his hat in the first episode! He seems to be a really nice guy, just a little quirky.
    I like your comparison to a golden retriever. Funny, now that you've said that, he does kind of remind me of one!
    I think his designs are going to get better w/each week.

ok... does anybody else think,"Woody Allen" when he opens his mouth? I dunno, it's just the sound of his voice that makes me think Woody.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post
    ok... does anybody else think,"Woody Allen" when he opens his mouth? I dunno, it's just the sound of his voice that makes me think Woody.
    totally! and his mannerisms too kind of

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBrat View Post

I just got back from jogging - during which time my mind wanders tremendously. It wandered to this same conclusion!

The Woody Allen of design! Perfect!

Vincent just needs to let go and embrace - and have fun with - his own neuroses.
    Last edited by Jexter; 07-23-2006 at 08:34 PM.

+ Reply to Thread