+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Robert Best - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by volatility View Post
    I just keep waiting for him to BUST OUT with something huge and gorgeous, completely beautiful!
    Okay, trying really hard here not to make a snarky comment about those skintight wifebeaters and his meaty pecs...

Okay IMO I think when he talks he sounds just like the black guy from family guy(the cartoon)

Quote Originally Posted by volatility View Post
    I like Robert and I feel like he has a lot of talent... But I dont see it quite yet. I just keep waiting for him to BUST OUT with something huge and gorgeous, completely beautiful! I was SO disappointed with his jacie o suit... God, he could've done SO MUCH with that... ugh, I felt he could've done so much better! I really want to see what he can do!
    He definately needs to WAKE UP or he's going to find himself booted real soon.

Jen,Lisa,Chan,Vic,Hthr JoeSchmoe's Avatar
    I really want Robert to make it to the final 3, but if he keeps making bad clothes like he has been then he will be eliminated soon.

What happened to that beautiful turquoise material that Robert bought for the Jackie-O suit???? He went and used that neutral material after buying this just beautiful, colorful material and blew it!! I loved the material he bought and couldn't wait to see the suit made with it.

He's gotta stop playing it safe and step it up - the man designed for Barbie - how come he's being conservative - Barbie isn't!!!

i loooooooooooveRobert! i hope he got his pillow case back! HE IS SO NOT BORING!

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    His dress this week was better. There is hope yet.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kf291 View Post
    i loooooooooooveRobert! i hope he got his pillow case back! HE IS SO NOT BORING!
    Me too! He told me (at the Barbiecon) he got his pillowcase back. (but NO spoilers) He is such a charming man, I am rooting for him .. loved his comment on his "hooker dress". He had a couple of bad challenges and I really want to see him win one
    Mike

I would've liked his dress this week better if I didn't know about his Barbie background.

Unfortunately, it kept making me think of the dresses little girls make for their Barbies with Mom's aluminum foil.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    well maybe you could just get the dress made from regular materials?
    Someone else posted this, but I think I did see the wall hanging (and a bunch of other stuff) when I went to Ikea.

+ Reply to Thread