+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Angela Keslar - Season 3

FORT Fanatic
    I see the Pepper comparison, but not Santino. Santino was a 'love to hate him' type for some (Personally, I liked him without hating him), but he has real talent and did some innovative stuff.
    Angela seems pretty irredeemable to me. Her designs are not at all appealing to a real woman (or a surreal one) and she is a total pill. Her own personal style is awful - from her hair down to her shoes - and she seems to rub the people around her the wrong way. And now she's going to criticize Tim Gunn? No way, Angie - not having it. Now give Judy Jetson her skirt back and fly off to your solar-powarded Ohio henhouse.

i like her because she lives on a solar powered farm in Ohio...designs and wears bubble skirts...and is just so kooky! but i keep hoping she'll turn out something really pretty like that dress that was behind her in her video.

this woman is terrible...hopefully her time is coming.

Welcome to Hippo Heaven dogabone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DagnyTaggart View Post
    I see the Pepper comparison, but not Santino. Santino was a 'love to hate him' type for some (Personally, I liked him without hating him), but he has real talent and did some innovative stuff.
    Angela seems pretty irredeemable to me. Her designs are not at all appealing to a real woman (or a surreal one) and she is a total pill. Her own personal style is awful - from her hair down to her shoes - and she seems to rub the people around her the wrong way. And now she's going to criticize Tim Gunn? No way, Angie - not having it. Now give Judy Jetson her skirt back and fly off to your solar-powarded Ohio henhouse.
    The Santino comparison had to do with the "more is more" philosophy—all those rosettes and other "designer-y" touches remind me of Santino's inability to keep it simple. Personalitywise, Santino has a certain charm that Angela couldn't produce if she dug into her soul with a shovel.
    Mother Hubbard
    Queen of the Grammar Hammers

FORT Fogey
    I have a feeling she will be talking about being misrepresented on the show at the reunion.

FORT Fogey
    I like her bubble skirts. I love funky clothes. I don't see her making it far; her personality is not compelling, at all. The story she created was just silly.

Ange-blah

The biggest problem is that she seems to ONLY have that one look...I've seen her wear a red and black version of that tired skirt as well as the purple version she made her poor model wear (and it's a rip-off of a Christian Lacroix from about 10 years ago). You know if she had the time she would've fashioned the leather from the first challenge into a bubble skirt! On top of that, the length paired with the boots just makes it inapproprate for most women *including* herself. She's only still in because the ONE look she designs over and over again is well constructed...but to quote Santino, "you can't polish a turd."

AND I never liked her from the first time I saw her and she kept pronouncing Yve Saint Laurent's name in that slow condescending mannner over and over again...newsflash, most people watching PR have an inkling of how to pronounce designer's name!

OK, done with the rant!

FORT Fogey
    I agree,Buddy and should have said love the bubble skirt but one in a collection is enough. On the Bravo site they have an extended preview for next week showing Angela trying to talk her team into putting those rosettes on a jacket. It is very funny. Laura and Michael are on her team. We hear the comment from Laura about not being able to save Angela from hanging herself in the broader context.

The extended previews, extra scenes and Tim's podcast add to this show tremendously.

Harmless and unoffensive ComputerSaysNo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler View Post
    I have a feeling she will be talking about being misrepresented on the show at the reunion.
    Agreed. I don't see her taking the "I came on this show to win, not to make friends" cliched excuse that Wendy and Santino BOTH used in their reunions when they were called on this lousy behavior.

But then Wendy and Santino both made it to the top 3. I hope Angela doesn't get nearly far enough to have much of a leg to stand on in terms of claiming to be mis-represented.

Of course she could claim it, but they might edit it out anyway...

Aggggh!

...yet ANOTHER bubble skirt on last night's episode! This time patterened...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast